Early depth chart

Advertisement
Wish we had another scholly to go portal shopping for a LB but next years roster is shaping up very nicely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was gonna start a thread on Redding.. but this will do. I thought he would quickly find himself on the field a lot. He certainly looks the part and was considered a big win on the trail. Whats the deal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to try Scaife at Center. He had a rough year, but he has talent. Can he be a better Center than Gaynor? I think so.
We need to try donaldson at center too. He's probably to slow for pulling but he is massive. Gaynor is weak and his snaps are trash.

Defense - Edited by Original Sebastian

end - Johnson
Dt - Silvera
Dt - Ford
End -Mccloud

wlb - Brooks
MLB Carter
Striker - Frierson

Corner - Stevenson, Ivey , dunson
Corner - Blades
Safety - Bolden
Safety- Hall

left tackle - Nelson
LG - Donaldson
C - Gaynor
RG - Scaife
RT - Williams

qb- TVD
Rb - Harris
Wr Rambo
Wr Harley
Wr Wiggins
Te Mallory

disclaimer - McCloud starts over Harvey while Harvey production is better until we complain. (Similar to the Patchan over Rousseau situation). And Carter gets put at LB a does well for a few games until he drops of and his defenders will start saying they are holding him on every play. Ford - will provide some run stuffing ability but with heavily struggle to get to the QB on pass rushes. On offense, TVD won’t throw more than 30 times vs. Alabama and Cam will have negative 10 yards rushing in the first half. Bama kills us 48-6 and rushes for over 300yards on us. The game will go by quick with Alabama eating clock on every drive due to Blake Baker and Manny Diaz inabilities to stop anything. Our defense will line up offsides, get a few personal fouls and we will hear the typical refs Vs. Miami ordeal. And we will see a plethora of threads titled “FIRE MANNY DIAZ NOW!” Vs. the CIS Logic thread title that reads “Calm down, Did you actually think we’d beat Bama” and the back and forth. Also, we will cry when we find out Rhett Lashlee gets poached by another school after our 7-5 season. And we are left promoting from within for our next coach and you’ll get the fan base all hyped again.

Fixed it for you. Did I lie? Come back to this post a year from now... Mark it on your darn calendar!

We need to try donaldson at center too. He's probably to slow for pulling but he is massive. Gaynor is weak and his snaps are trash.
My first thought was Donaldson. He played there a game or two a few years ago and wrecked havoc. My only hesitation is that it will leave the guard position as a liability. We know Scaife is not a good guard.

Advertisement
Back