Early depth chart

Coincedence that your handle is bj305?, so...not even one full year and your questioning the freshmen? And huff was an academic redshirt plus covid wrecked spring practice. You make no sense..TBH!!
Right trippin. Cave gonna be a dawg and so is huff

Advertisement
Not sure if you guys notice but I can recall a few games where Flagg was putting people in the right spots and telling them where to go. I hope he ends up getting extremely strong and better.

I would try to get Owen Carney at DE and To'to'o at LB and count them forward.

We need to capitalize on the returning players, being the best program in the portal, and signing a great class.

Miami needs 10-11 wins this year, so they can stack another great 22 class on top of 20 and 21 classes.

You land players like:

Shemar Stewart
Marvin Jones Jr.
Wesley Bissanthe
Earl Little Jr.

That is how you catch up to Clemson!

We do this **** every year and it's always like handing an xbox controller to a teenager. MF'ers make all types of roster moves that make NO SENSE and go against everything we've seen thus far.

Cam, Pope and Wiggins are not collectively moving down the depth chart. Don't get your hopes up.
Frierson is not coming off the field.
They're not gonna bench Jennings.
A true freshman James Williams is not gonna start at MLB. Where do you guys come up these ideas?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would love to see James Williams play some in the striker role or use him the way the Seahawks used Adams this year. Kid is too special an athlete and playmaker to leave off the field.

I know some people mentioned if James starts over Hall, then that means we we're in bad shape. But I think, from a consistency standpoint, we were already in bad shape to begin with. Plus, Williams could just be that guy, ala Kenny Phillips, to start as a true frosh safety.

And Taylor needs to be on anyone's two deep. Kid is gonna get major minutes on that line rotation

If one of those corners make a leap with Stevenson locking down the other side, we may have something.
Watch for Clarke and Dunson to make some noise this off-season. Clarke looks so natural out there at CB that it's easy to forget that he was primarily a WR in HS. Kid can play. I can't wait to see what TRob can do with these kids.

Defense
Striker - Gil , k smith , chase smith
Safety - bolden, Avantae, balom
Safety- hall, James Williams
These spots are so screwed up to me...I’m not referring to your depth chart but just the positions in general with regard to recruiting.

So much talent..HITF are they going to keep all that talent out of the portal & you haven’t even listed Kinchens & Keyshawn Washington of whom I thought flashed a bit.

Imho...what I wish Day 1 of Fall Camp looked like.

Striker: Keontra, James Willams, Gil, Chase Smith (RS)
CB - Stevenson, Ivey, Dunson
CB - Couch or Blades, Clarke
SS - Bolden, Keyshawn or Avantae,
FS- Hall, Kinchens or Harrell

My .02 cents

Last edited:
Advertisement
These spots are so screwed up to me...I’m not referring to your depth chart but just the positions in general with regard to recruiting.

So much talent..HITF are they going to keep all that talent out of the portal & you haven’t even listed Kinchens & Keyshawn Washington of whom I thought flashed a bit.
Yeah we deep AF at those spots! Really wish LB looked like this

Lol and I got a feeling you’re here to tell us that he won’t
I'm not saying he will or won't, but the wishful thinking post is classic new UM fans style, desparation at it's finest, again, some of them are probably still holding out hope for transfer tate who I knew was trash and let it be known he won't be the starter here.

With rique, he's from here and has the talent no doubt, but he got 3 guys in front of him who not gone just lay down they spots, that's real HURRICANE football!

Imho...what I wish Day 1 of Fall Camp looked like.

Striker: Keontra, James Willams, Gil, Chase Smith (RS)
CB - Stevenson, Ivey, Dunson
CB - Couch or Blades, Clarke
SS - Bolden, Keyshawn or Avantae,
FS- Hall, Kinchens or Harrell

My .02 cents
😂😂😂 Gil 3rd team Striker. What?

Advertisement
Dline needs to have Leonard Taylor in the rotation...

SDE - D. Johnson | L. Taylor | Qu. Williams
DT - J. Nesta | J. Ford | J. Miller
DT - J. Hunte | El. Roberts | J. Blissett
WDE - Cam Williams | J. Harvey | Chantz Williams

Linebacker group is trash, hopefully we get Palaie Gaoteote. I added him to my depth chart for good luck.

MLB - P. Gaoteote* | C. Flagg | B. Jennings
WLB - S. Brooks | T. Austin-Cave | W. Steed
Striker - Keontra | Chase | Hall

CB1 - T. Stevenson | I. Dunson | DJ Ivey
CB2 - J. Payton* or T. Couch or Al. Blades
Nickel - T. Couch | X. Restrepo

FS - G. Frierson | J. Williams | Kinchens or Balom
SS - B. Bolden | A. Williams | Harrell or Washington
Lmfao @Payton bein CB2

I expect a big jump from Elijah , his body should be ready. Basketball kept weight off but I see being in 285-290 range next year. He’s a special talent. @Elijah's Biggest Fan how we looking ?
1st day of training camp vs now....

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_211037_519.jpg
    IMG_20210204_211037_519.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 89
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back