Early depth chart

We need a portal LB or two, and a portal OL or two. Badly.

and get McCloud, Jennings, and Wiggins off the field permanently

Advertisement
TS doesn’t have to sit or we assuming he is cleared or ncaa allows one time transfers?

Advertisement
I'd like to see Roberts start to play some as well.
Absolutely. I think Elijah Roberts has a breakout year, I am really excited to see more footage of the practices and see who he is lining up with! It’s fantastic to actually have so many good to great options at positions that you struggle to make the best starting rotation! Brilliant problem to have.

Advertisement
You forgot Austin Cave at the LB spot. We need either him or Huff to step up next year. 2 guys with enormous hype around them that still could turn out to be players
People was hyped about Austin cave ?? And huff is a bust and is getting passed up by younger guys , his ceilings is Bradley Jennings jr tbh

Wide Receiver:

2020 EEs: Redding, Smith, Worsham, Restrepo

2021 EEs: Brinson, Smith, George

Mark Nope and Dee Wiggouts should not be considered as returning starters at their respective positions.

Linebacker:

2020 EEs: Flagg and Cave

2021 EEs: Davis and Troutman

Jennings, Steed, Brooks should not receive preferential treatment just because they're older.

Advertisement
People was hyped about Austin cave ?? And huff is a bust and is getting passed up by younger guys , his ceilings is Bradley Jennings jr tbh
Coincedence that your handle is bj305?, so...not even one full year and your questioning the freshmen? And huff was an academic redshirt plus covid wrecked spring practice. You make no sense..TBH!!

ROFL, I got a feeling this thread was only started just so they could put rique in the starting lineup!

Advertisement
Coincedence that your handle is bj305?, so...not even one full year and your questioning the freshmen? And huff was an academic redshirt plus covid wrecked spring practice. You make no sense..TBH!!
Give it a year or two , and come back to this thread

Backers are average. Ends are average. I think we need to play some bigger ends and dominate against the run

Advertisement
Back