2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Stewart, Simmons, Scott, Stone, Breland.

I still maintain we get 2.
Out of Stewart, Franklin, Simmons, Scott, Stone, Breland, Jones, and K.Jackson

What are their projected positions?

Simmons and Stewart are edge, yes?

Jackson, Breland, Franklin, and Stone can play inside and out?

Scott and Jones strictly interior guys?

Outer Space Omg GIF

Bow our heads fellas…

Advertisement
Out of Stewart, Franklin, Simmons, Scott, Stone, Breland, Jones, and K.Jackson

What are their projected positions?

Simmons and Stewart are edge, yes?

Jackson, Breland, Franklin, and Stone can play inside and out?

Scott and Jones strictly interior guys?
I got franklin as inside and outside guy

Advertisement
Agreed. I was just saying recent history I believe 2017 we were #12, 2018 #8, 2019 #17 BUT that was the year we were self-anointed portal kings. Took a smaller HS class and took Chigozi Nnoruka, Asa Martin, Tate Martell, JP15, Hill, Bolden, Osborne, 2020 #11, 2021 #11 (not counting '22 because that was a nightmare class Mario saved at the end)

Basically saying before we hired Mario, we recruited around a top 10 level and didnt get top 25 results. Mario was brought in for this, when he signed on we were talking top 5 regularly, now I dont want to see the goal posts shift, Mario is gunning for the #1 class, it is who he is but to me the difference between the #9 class and #1-3 are like the difference between a WR running a 4.3 and a 4.6 at the combine, like yeah its only .3 or only 6 spots below but in actuality that is a world of difference.

I do think Mario gets us there, I think he has some surprises, he always does. Citizen, Moss, Skinner, Francis, Fletcher, Collins Acheampoong, I expect this year to be no different and I like where we are at with Stewart.
Not sure if you’re aware of this but Jerry Rice ran a 4.7 at the combine…

I love to be an optimist and all but ****, this is a pipe dream imo
You haven’t said one positive thing in weeks though, so…

You’ve made it clear multiple times in different threads that you don’t feel good on Scott, Stewart, Stone, Simmons, Artavius Jones, you think Franklin stays in the SEC, etc. so idk where this optimist charade is coming from. You’ve basically insinuated we’re whiffing on every D-line prospect imaginable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You haven’t said one positive thing in weeks though, so…

You’ve made it clear multiple times in different threads that you don’t feel good on Scott, Stewart, Stone, Simmons, Artavius Jones, you think Franklin stays in the SEC, etc. so idk where this optimist charade is coming from. You’ve basically insinuated we’re whiffing on every D-line prospect imaginable.

Your callout is fair but I'm not a pumper thinking we're going to get everyone. I tend to be on the pessimist side especially regarding DL recruiting against the big boys. But, as far as the guys you mentioned, I have not been pessimistic about all of them. I think Simmons and Stone go elsewhere. I've always felt we have a great shot with Scott and Breland. I used to feel more confident on Stewart but have been less so especially with the connects he has with USCe. As for Franklin, yeah, I think UT is the team to beat. That's not being pessimistic - those are realistic takes. As for Jones, looks like we have a great shot, but he's a small town/tally kid and if FSU puts the full court press on him, it does not strain credulity that we will miss out on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back