2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I genuinely don’t know why ANY athlete would go to purposely play on a field that is proven to be more likely to shred your knees with all the sand on the field.

South Carolina

They even had to move their state football championship game to another field because it was too dangerous to play on. Unless I’m misremembering

Edit: not sure where I heard but I looked it up, apparently their state sites say due to cost. But regardless F USCjr
USCjr or Carl’s Jr is what I call them.

Advertisement
Ohio State and South Carolina believe it’s a battle between them… is this just recruiting sites f****** us over or do we really not lead for him anymore?

Ohio State and South Carolina believe it’s a battle between them… is this just recruiting sites f****** us over or do we really not lead for him anymore?
Bob Ross Reaction GIF

I got ya. Hartline is kind of a boogeyman around here but yeah LJ has been dominant there for a really long time.

Would be nice to get position guys like that that just stick around one job until retirement haha

People keep rooting for Hartline to leave but OSU will just turn around and make another strong hire predicated on the same types of things so only thing we can really do about it is start winning some **** games
Hopefully we can keep Taylor around for a long time like that. I fear we lose him if he is successful like we think.

Advertisement
Hopefully we can keep Taylor around for a long time like that. I fear we lose him if he is successful like we think.
Probably right but I think it’s one of those things where guys like LJ are at the tail ends of their careers and just looking for less responsibility and some stability where JT is kinda just getting started, so likely has bigger aspirations

Honestly this might come off negative but I’m not crowing Taylor until he lands someone on the line…the preview and resume looks great, and all the recruits rave about him sure… but some of y’all are acting like he landed multiple five stars already.

He hasn’t landed jack yet so let’s pump the breaks or we’re going to have another premature DVD suck-off situation.

Honestly this might come off negative but I’m not crowing Taylor until he lands someone on the line…the preview and resume looks great, and all the recruits rave about him sure… but some of y’all are acting like he landed multiple five stars already.

He hasn’t landed jack yet so let’s pump the breaks or we’re going to have another premature DVD suck-off situation.

Attachments

• IMG_0672.gif
    IMG_0672.gif
    303.4 KB · Views: 2

Fair assessment albeit premature....a month from now it can be totally different....ideally it is.

Advertisement

Because they were told Miami is looking for best DL class of the cycle and maybe program history.

Instead we have an unranked 6’1 DE in Russell right now with everyone else being a legit battle with very good schools.

Advertisement
I got ya. Hartline is kind of a boogeyman around here but yeah LJ has been dominant there for a really long time.

Would be nice to get position guys like that that just stick around one job until retirement haha

People keep rooting for Hartline to leave but OSU will just turn around and make another strong hire predicated on the same types of things so only thing we can really do about it is start winning some **** games
He could have left osu. I don’t see him leaving that wr coach spot there because he’s has really bad anxiety and I don’t think he’s tough enough mentally to try and be an OC. He’s had offers.

He could have left osu. I don’t see him leaving that wr coach spot there because he’s has really bad anxiety and I don’t think he’s tough enough mentally to try and be an OC. He’s had offers.

Lol. He is the OC at OSU now.

Advertisement
Back