2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
I remember this was one of the 3 whales you were told the staff get great about before our summer fell apart. We got one of those 3 to flip back to us already…

It was indeed, sir.

I’m not saying this is a done deal, but Miami likes to make sure they’ve exhausted all avenues to land said player.

The goal here is to get him to push out past the early signing period. Let’s see what happens.

Actually, nah it's a pretty ****** stupid approach to be honest with you. He's a special enough talent he's gonna get seriously paid regardless in college so long as you make **** sure you go to a school that Actually pays people the amount they agree to. Outside of that, (for a kid that should be a shoe in as a worst case second round pick)what should be by far the most important factor for this kid or any other should be playing for a staff that has a position coach with a track record for developing your position to its peak. Going to a school that throws some insane number at you but wastes kids talent at that position would be horrible for him.
You got a point. That de that transfered from SC to Oregon might go first round. He was looking like a bust at SC

Advertisement
JMG also said Mincey was going to Bama,everyone else has him going to miami.We'll see who is right.
Miracle On 34Th Street Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

When Lebby left a lot of key guys in the class were questioning if they still wanted to go and it did influence Stone’s thinking about OU long term + a few transfers they had.

This was from a little less than 2 weeks ago. Just sharing what I know to be true. He didn’t come to campus for no reason.

Say what you want but this cycle I have a few things coming my way.
He seems like he really wants to play with Jayden Jackson, who it doesn't seem like is a +1 for us.
Also as I've been saying for a while now we gotta just make sure we are the last person he talks to before signing.
Also helps it seems his entire family is pro-Miami.

JMG also said Mincey was going to Bama,everyone else has him going to miami.We'll see who is right.
That dudes been around a long time when he dropped that I felt like there was weight behind it.

We'll see. Our guys have never felt 100% confident in Mincey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back