2024 Dylan Stewart 5* DE/Edge from DC currently commited to USCe

Advertisement
Ferrelli says we may have fallen behind on Stewart. Geo said we look good for Breland and Trader

I’m not worried one bit.

This kid is THE top of the board.

Miami will be able to allocate what is needed to close this deal.

Stewart to Miami by end of July.
me every day
Andrew Phung Yes GIF by Kim's Convenience

Advertisement
‘Through The Smoke’ on 6/28, Gaby says this is Miami's guy. It's a South Carolina/Miami battle. UM really likes him, so much that they were sneaking him around during Spring Practices. Gaby can see this going Miami's way just do to the want and need Miami has made Stewart feel.

Lake says the vibes he gets from people inside our program is that they feel like of the big-time defensive lineman, they maybe have the most traction with Stewart. He gets a lot of confidence on being able to close out Stewart. Says he feels like this is the same as the Francis recruitment.

‘Through The Smoke’ on 6/28, Gaby says this is Miami's guy. It's a South Carolina/Miami battle. UM really likes him, so much that they were sneaking him around during Spring Practices. Gaby can see this going Miami's way just do to the want and need Miami has made Stewart feel.

Lake says the vibes he gets from people inside our program is that they feel like of the big-time defensive lineman, they maybe have the most traction with Stewart. He gets a lot of confidence on being able to close out Stewart. Says he feels like this is the same as the Francis recruitment.
So our local guys think we land him & the national guys don't even see us in the picture. Sounds familiar.

Advertisement

I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
Yes on Francis. To add to this on the podcast, the podcast says that they think that internally this is eerily similar where Miami feels like they are in a great place to close
yeah mentioned that above. they moved onto other DE prospects (Collin Simmon, Rushing, Booker Pickett) and then Lake brought up Stewart again.

Advertisement
I like this. Mario can close this. It’s also Taylor’s first real test.

Let’s get it done and keep up the pressure.
Personally, I know we need DTs bad, but this kid is on another level. Incredibly athletic but also hits like a Mack truck. This kid looks like Dallas Turner but better. Game is all about QBs and WRs, on defense the only way to stop an offensive machine is to kill the QB. A Stewart and Bain combo does that.

Ice your vaginas down.

I’ll say it again.

This is THE TOP of the board for Miami.

It won’t be for lack of effort, attention or NIL.

Since those the three major components of a recruitment…it means Miami will come out on top

Advertisement
Back