DVD to FIU as CB coach

Corey Bell coached at UCF from 2017-2019.
Guess FAU messed up his bio

IMG_4137.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cane for life, but he seemed to deploy some childish tactics recently to try to pinch Mario in to giving him a promotion. It worked on Manny when Banda left, glad it didn’t work on Mario. Good on Mario for having the foresight to hold off on giving anything official until after the CM saga was fully wrapped up. That’s wisdom of an experienced leader.
What childish antics?

He was On-Field in 2021 & it was an awful showing both on the field & in recruiting.
He signed Khamauri Rogers, Chris Graves, and Jaden Harris which is the best cornerbacks class in years lmao.

He's also one of maybe 3 coaches (including Mario) who actually recruited this year, incredibly hard to close when you're not an on field coach. If Addae wasn't pure **** they could've closed.

Advertisement
He signed Khamauri Rogers, Chris Graves, and Jaden Harris which is the best cornerbacks class in years lmao.

He's also one of maybe 3 coaches (including Mario) who actually recruited this year, incredibly hard to close when you're not an on field coach. If Addae wasn't pure **** they could've closed.

Well it’s also easier for some to stomach that DVD didn’t close than Mario…

We had TRob as DB coach, granted he left when he did he was still here as THE guy for those recruits that year. I think your giving to much to DVD on that year.

Advertisement
We had TRob as DB coach, granted he left when he did he was still here as THE guy for those recruits that year. I think your giving to much to DVD on that year.
I'm sure T-Rob was the main guy for sure, but to say the cornerback recruiting sucked that year isn't accurate at all. I know all those players loved DVD too, so it's not like he didn't do anything.

My main point is it's not fair to expect him to recreate that if he's not on field.

He’s so buddy buddy with high school recruits because he still acts like one.
you know this personally or just assuming? also its recruiting and his job was to recruit. you tell recruits and their families whatever they need to hear bc the only thing that matters is getting their signature

you know this personally or just assuming?
Personally from what I’ve heard and we all saw the antics…remember the cryptic tweets after the Cormani debacle? The whole Miami-affiliated bio on Twitter being erased like a child back in January I think it was? It’s like he wanted to feel desired or something.

He feels entitled to something he didn’t earn. Fact is he didn’t close on those guys. Go cut your teeth elsewhere, mature, and report back. I wish him good luck.

Advertisement
Personally from what I’ve heard and we all saw the antics…remember the cryptic tweets after the Cormani debacle? The whole Miami-affiliated bio on Twitter being erased like a child back in January I think it was? It’s like he wanted to feel desired or something.

He feels entitled to something he didn’t earn. Fact is he didn’t close on those guys. Go cut your teeth elsewhere, mature, and report back. I wish him good luck.
I mean he tried to do that and we gave him a pay bump to keep him lol. tried multiple times and we convinced him to turn down those offers

I had classes w him. hes a good dude and I can see why hes well liked. idk how he is as a coach but this strange ****ting on him is weird. you say hes childish but gattis pulled the same crap when he was an OC here. ponce sulked like a ***** on the sidelines. we had a whole year of coaches paid professionals shifting blame like kids to protect their egos.

I mean he tried to do that and we gave him a pay bump to keep him lol. tried multiple times and we convinced him to turn down those offers
I think the way Mario handled the whole thing wasn’t great either…you don’t tell a guy you’re the next DB coach if you close on a kid. Now you’ve put yourself in a pickle.

He needed experience coaching regardless if he closed on Cormani or not.

Advertisement
Back