Dugans Taking Shots At Us Already 🤔

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
Dude says he “finally” got out the Portal 🤦🏾‍♂️
ED98F573-5CA4-4A94-99E1-4BE938402BC5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Or maybe he was recruiting in the portal since he referenced the donk after? Y'all will turn anything into something. Don't follow the ex on the gram. This dude is sloppy seconds at this point.

Maybe he was referencing getting a new job but it was odd to use the portal reference when it’s been our theme 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Or maybe he was recruiting in the portal since he referenced the donk after? Y'all will turn anything into something. Don't follow the ex on the gram. This dude is sloppy seconds at this point.

Or maybe he is saying that he personally got out of the portal (his transfer from UM to F$U is now complete).

I don't think it was a shot at UM, but he's dead to me. He's back to being just another SemenHole that I hate.

Advertisement
Give Dugans 50 donks and Manny Diaz still has more swag. Dugans just joined the corniest/wackest/swagless program in the country.

Advertisement
Was a joke about being jobless/a free agent ie being "in the portal".

I don't really care either way but I doubt he throws public shade at us. If you look at his Twitter comments he was held in pretty high regard by this fanbase. Him and Hartley got more than enough well wishes. Not to mention that Manny probably told them that it'd be the new OC's call to essentially build the offensive staff.

Advertisement
Back