Dugans Taking Shots At Us Already šŸ¤”

Nobody cares about your sentence structure, you're just rambling about nothing anyone could even accidentally care about.
Your accidental rambling reply shows that you have lost your Magic......at least you know the difference between your and you're...meh....

Advertisement
Anytime, brother. People misuse it ALL the time. As a matter of fact, I see it wrong way more than I see it used correctly, so you're certainly not alone on that one.

The one that really gets me, and I'm pretty sure it comes from pure laziness is now every tense of the word "sleep" is only written as "sleep".

People say "I was sleep.". Or "Oh ****, you sleep". It's like asleep and sleeping don't exist anymore.

In the pet peeve grammar department the one that gets me is when posters use ā€œofā€ versus ā€œhave.ā€
Posters type would of, should of, and could of, when it should be would have, could have, and should have.
Whew, I feel better now (lol).

Advertisement
00605C50-CA3A-4DA9-AF47-D6BE7135D939.png

I didn't take it as a shot against us. I took it as he finally "transferred" from UM to FSU like if he was going through the portal. I can understand given how much we are focused on the portal why some of you might take it differently, but I did not. He's a great guy and wish him the best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back