Dugans Taking Shots At Us Already 🤔

Advertisement
Just a gif representing my general disdain for your lame @ss team, vern. Have fun with your new offensive line wr coach.
All blocky, no catchy.
could we have used a gif less then 20 years old?... we gotta stop livin in the past mane

Advertisement
Just a gif representing my general disdain for your lame @ss team, vern. Have fun with your new offensive line wr coach.
All blocky, no catchy.

Only NoleVern would have a laser sharp memory and be a Nole-idiot-savant able to identify a borderline FSU player from a 25 year old, cobweb-ridden dusty Betamax tape

Only NoleVern would have a laser sharp memory and be able to identify a borderline FSU player from a 25 year old, cobweb-ridden dusty Betamax tape
We went to school together man, Dugans was my mane, havent seen dude in 20 years, we stayed in same complex..ahh the memories.. my dog was a 3rd round pick tho

Last edited:
All blocky, no catchy.

Like Dugans, Vern wants to be a Cane, but was a Nole, doesn't happen. Vern does try hard and I appreciate that, but it is what it is.

Advertisement
He's talking about finally being able to announce his spot at FSU.

They had to move to staff around for it to work, officially. So, no..

Seriously though, it’s not a shot, he’s talking about being unemployed.. that’s the way I read it.

I personally hold him no ill will, but I’m not going exactly wish him luck at one of our two state rivals.

As far as his tenure here, the first couple of years he was a good recruiter, he had had his wide receivers blocking, but he’s also the wide receivers coach, and in the end all the drops, and there were an inordinate amount, are both on the players AND him.

You haven’t played football if you don’t know that things such as catching drills do exist. So a wide receivers coach, as well as the players themselves, have to take responsibility for the drops from just about every one of his receivers.

Having said that I personally wish him well, I just don’t professionally wish him well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, coach dugans not shallow and he understands its business, at the same time, im glad to see em land on his feet, itll just make the rival that much stronger. He did a good job while he was here, last season just went to the waste basket for everybody on the offense. The leaders will emerge again, coach dugans did the work to get us payton, and if we had a qb like a brad kaaya, coach richt and his offensive crew would still be here and the receivers would've been more confident and motivated. This new offensive not messing around, they are not going to rely on the developmental route coach richt was taken, they are going to pile up qb's, they are not going to wait to see if it was the offensive system or the player, either you can ball and move an offense or you cant. Its all fun and games when a player feels locked in, but now perry is on the verge of being given the rosier treatment, he'll be the one getting the most scrutiny and getting yanked if not balling out, its go time now!

Advertisement
Back