Dugans Taking Shots At Us Already šŸ¤”

An interesting comment as it pertains to Cager's abilities, or lack thereof. Yet, I hope Cager returns due to his size and speed, while hoping his pass catching abilities significantly improve.

A56D93A0-C74D-48A4-B94A-E57ABFBC0558.gif

Advertisement
The Best UM vs FSU hit ... in my humble opinion... is when Michael Barrow creamed that receiver (think it was Vanover) that had just caught a short pass out of the slot position.

Barrow has some big hits at big moments too. The 4 & goal hit on Richie Anderson against Penn St was as big as any. I think both thx Vanover hug and Andersonnhig were from the same year

Go Canes!

The Best UM vs FSU hit ... in my humble opinion... is when Michael Barrow creamed that receiver (think it was Vanover) that had just caught a short pass out of the slot position.

I'm biased but this is the best hit, especially when you take into account when it happened in the game...

siWAJB.gif

Last edited:
I'm bias but this is the best hit, especially when you take into account when it happened in the game...

siWAJB.gif

Biased*. You're biased, not bias.

Bias is a noun. Biased is an adjective.

But you're also correct. To me, that's the best Miami hit on an FSU player, at least since the Barrow hit and IMO that one was better.

Advertisement
Biased*. You're biased, not bias.

Bias is a noun. Biased is an adjective.

But you're also correct. To me, that's the best Miami hit on an FSU player, at least since the Barrow hit and IMO that one was better.
Thank you. I was actually trying to figure out whether it was bias or biased in that sitaution.

So the OP makes a thread about Dugans taking a shot at Miami when he in absolutely no way, shape, or form took a shot at Miami.

Then another porster replies with a gif of Nick Maddox getting hit in a Miami/FSU game after Dugans graduated with a caption "Donk", when it has absolutely nothing to do with Dugans.

CIS gonna CIS, as usual.
Soooooo...dugans is gone. Shot or not he is history.....thanks for his Coaching....sarcasm of Donk, plays into the narrative of fun at his expense, and throw in downfield blocking, and your nose is out of joint over a sarcastic post of events that happened under the old regime with a 7-6 record?.amazzzzzzzzzzing .....smh..

Thank you. I was actually trying to figure out whether it was bias or biased in that sitaution.

Anytime, brother. People misuse it ALL the time. As a matter of fact, I see it wrong way more than I see it used correctly, so you're certainly not alone on that one.

The one that really gets me, and I'm pretty sure it comes from pure laziness is now every tense of the word "sleep" is only written as "sleep".

People say "I was sleep.". Or "Oh ****, you sleep". It's like asleep and sleeping don't exist anymore.

Soooooo...dugans is gone. Shot or not he is history.....thanks for his Coaching....sarcasm of Donk, plays into the narrative of fun at his expense, and throw in downfield blocking, and your nose is out of joint over a sarcastic post of events that happened under the old regime with a 7-6 record?.amazzzzzzzzzzing .....smh..

What language is this? Your google translate is all ****ed up, my dude.

Advertisement
So the OP makes a thread about Dugans taking a shot at Miami when he in absolutely no way, shape, or form took a shot at Miami.

Then another porster replies with a gif of Nick Maddox getting hit in a Miami/FSU game after Dugans graduated with a caption "Donk", when it has absolutely nothing to do with Dugans.

CIS gonna CIS, as usual.
Soooooooo how about the visual of Dugans..........sitting in his Donk......waiting for the Portal to open, and Manny has cleaned it out, and there is Nothing there......have to draw a picture, right.

What language is this? Your google translate is all ****ed up, my dude.
Starting a post with "So" is correct ?
LMAO....you are not my dude so stay in your lane...
Go back to "bias" or "biased"....LMAO...and the sentence used above...by you..."I see it wrong way more than I see it used correctly," definitely has some issues, with sentence structure. LOL

Advertisement
Anytime, brother. People misuse it ALL the time. As a matter of fact, I see it wrong way more than I see it used correctly, so you're certainly not alone on that one.

The one that really gets me, and I'm pretty sure it comes from pure laziness is now every tense of the word "sleep" is only written as "sleep".

People say "I was sleep.". Or "Oh ****, you sleep". It's like asleep and sleeping don't exist anymore.

I'm not a grammar expert but the thing I see most people get mixed up is when to use "then" or "than".

Starting a post with "So" is correct ?
LMAO....you are not my dude so stay in your lane...
Go back to "bias" or "biased"....LMAO...and the sentence used above...by you..."I see it wrong way more than I see it used correctly," definitely has some issues, with sentence structure. LOL

Nobody cares about your sentence structure, you're just rambling about nothing anyone could even accidentally care about.

Advertisement
I'm not a grammar expert but the thing I see most people get mixed up is when to use "then" or "than".

Hahah that one doesn't even really bother me anymore because it's wrong so often. 98% of the country has no idea how to use that correctly. Sleep is the one that drives me nuts lately.

Advertisement
Back