Dugans Taking Shots At Us Already šŸ¤”

Advertisement
We went to school together man, Dugans was my mane, havent seen dude in 20 years, we stayed in same complex..ahh the memories.. my dog was a 3rd round pick tho

Havenā€™t seen Dugans in 25 years? Wow! Thatā€™s a long time.

Take heart, though.

Youā€™ll be seeing him at all the semenhole booster events soon enough, so donā€™t worry.

**** some of yā€™all are going to drive yourselves crazy looking at our former coaches twitters thatā€™s not a shot at all, heā€™s just stating he finally got picked up.

Advertisement
Dude says he ā€œfinallyā€ got out the Portal šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø
65BF78AF-DB2F-4B7E-B0E1-8CC6725A1B4B.jpeg

Advertisement
So the OP makes a thread about Dugans taking a shot at Miami when he in absolutely no way, shape, or form took a shot at Miami.

Then another porster replies with a gif of Nick Maddox getting hit in a Miami/FSU game after Dugans graduated with a caption "Donk", when it has absolutely nothing to do with Dugans.

CIS gonna CIS, as usual.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was Nick Maddox that Phil Buchanan lit up that fantastic day in the Orange Bowl. One of the many...

Go Canes!

The Best UM vs FSU hit ... in my humble opinion... is when Michael Barrow creamed that receiver (think it was Vanover) that had just caught a short pass out of the slot position.

Advertisement
Back