DT Willis back enrolled in classes at UM

Advertisement
No one wanted to listen to [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] and @me on this one.

I'll stand up and take the L. Said Rok's odd's were junk and would take the otherside.

Go Canes!

I don't know what to make of this situation.

This news about him practicing all year but not playing is extra weird.

Doesn't make sense unless Rick suspended him for the season for "issues" but didn't kick him off the team. Maybe they think keeping him around the team will be better for whatever ailed him than letting him run around on his own for a year.

At least hel be working our o line in practice. Game day should be a cake walk for those guys after facing our savages on the d line.

Advertisement
No one wanted to listen to [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] and @me on this one.

I'll stand up and take the L. Said Rok's odd's were junk and would take the otherside.

Go Canes!

Doesn't make sense unless Rick suspended him for the season for "issues" but didn't kick him off the team. Maybe they think keeping him around the team will be better for whatever ailed him than letting him run around on his own for a year.

Yeah I officially have absolutely no idea what to expect anymore.

I guess it's good that he's here. Maybe he'll need to prove to the staff that he's determined to play in 2017 and will get a shot at some point.

Go Canes!

Yeah I officially have absolutely no idea what to expect anymore.

I guess it's good that he's here. Maybe he'll need to prove to the staff that he's determined to play in 2017 and will get a shot at some point.

We're a better team with him that for sure. I hope he's right in the head and understands/accepts what the coaches have outlined for him. Whatever that may be.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Richt knew Norton/McIntosh leaving for NFL

This is some SEC type stuff we're doing here if Willis plays next year.

We think very highly of both Norton and McIntosh but I don't see them being projected as consensus 1st round picks.

If they both choose to leave with a grade of 2nd round or lower that would be a mistake.

Seantrel Henderson went AWOL for a week or two, as well, and he came back and contributed. Maybe Willis is academically ineligible, who knows? What matters is that Richt has seen it all before over his career and believes enough in Willis that he's keeping him on/with the team. That can only mean that Richt, expects Willis to play for the team in 2018.

Sucks for this season. But let's face it, Willis was second string. And I think we've got enough depth at DT/DE that we won't lose a step. Meanwhile, he could be a starter and major impact player next season. Trusting CMR on this one.

Advertisement
Throw his *** on the Scout Team, will make the whole team stronger, and pray he stays out of trouble long enough to make it back for real games eventually (maybe later this season when we need reinforcements).

Richt just said during his presser that he will practice this year and not play.

Dammit mane..he gone after this year

Why would he leave? Gets him in good graces with the coaches. Lets him thoroughly test his knee. Legit starter next year.

I dont see how any senior staying and practicing for a whole year and not playing comes back for another year of college.. He is staying in shape for the draft and the NFL..

Advertisement
Richt just said during his presser that he will practice this year and not play.

Why would he leave? Gets him in good graces with the coaches. Lets him thoroughly test his knee. Legit starter next year.

I dont see how any senior staying and practicing for a whole year and not playing comes back for another year of college.. He is staying in shape for the draft and the NFL..

Respectfully, Vern, WTF would Richt allow that? Makes ZERO sense. He has to believe Willis intends to play for the Canes in 2018.

You don't see much kid. You never thought he would step foot on campus again either after he left so u already wrong af. He coming back strong in 2018.

Respectfully, Vern, WTF would Richt allow that? Makes ZERO sense. He has to believe Willis intends to play for the Canes in 2018.

Your talking from a fans perspective not a players....especially from a guy like Willis..He heas had issues his whole career..Why take another chance in college? To me it doesnt make sense to come back..He has already suspended from two different teams numerous times..I think hes gone if he plays this year or not

We think very highly of both Norton and McIntosh but I don't see them being projected as consensus 1st round picks.

If they both choose to leave with a grade of 2nd round or lower that would be a mistake.

Exactly. I think theres a better chance of both of them staying then both of them leaving.

Advertisement
Back