DT Willis back enrolled in classes at UM

View as article

I'm the one that brought up him returning 2018 in the Ford thread that started the discussion again even though I was heavily ridiculed by many of the uppity mofos like Franchise saying Santa and the Easter bunny were also coming. Rokulika was the only one that had my back. Just because I don't have 12,000+ posts with the majority just being an *** doesn't mean I haven't been a daily active member from pretty much the beginning.

I still feel like I don't know you

Sorry I thought you were just being sarcastic earlier. I was left a quadriplegic after a dude tried to kill me over my girl several years ago so I don't travel to many games and typing isn't easy so I don't post much but I am on here every day several times if possible. I was actually being recruited by VT and UVA as a QB along the same time that Chad Johnson started getting recruited by WVU at the same position. That should give you some idea of how long ago that was. We lived like 2 miles apart with me on the VA side of the line so we were rivals. My goal was to play for the U and was shocked the first time I met Dennis Erickson and he knew exactly who I was without anyone telling him my name. Best day of my life.

All I like are pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. props.

Advertisement
So this season our scout team DL will consist of the following:

DE: Jon Garvin
DE: DJ Johnson
DT: Jon Ford
DT: Gerald Willis

I don't care that 3 of these guys are freshman, that is a better look than our OL will get most Saturdays.

Our scout team D-line is flat out nasty. They will make the whole team better.

Who are you?

I'm the one that brought up him returning 2018 in the Ford thread that started the discussion again even though I was heavily ridiculed by many of the uppity mofos like Franchise saying Santa and the Easter bunny were also coming. Rokulika was the only one that had my back. Just because I don't have 12,000+ posts with the majority just being an *** doesn't mean I haven't been a daily active member from pretty much the beginning.

I still feel like I don't know you

Sorry I thought you were just being sarcastic earlier. I was left a quadriplegic after a dude tried to kill me over my girl several years ago so I don't travel to many games and typing isn't easy so I don't post much but I am on here every day several times if possible. I was actually being recruited by VT and UVA as a QB along the same time that Chad Johnson started getting recruited by WVU at the same position. That should give you some idea of how long ago that was. We lived like 2 miles apart with me on the VA side of the line so we were rivals. My goal was to play for the U and was shocked the first time I met Dennis Erickson and he knew exactly who I was without anyone telling him my name. Best day of my life.

Wow....that's some real life sh it. Kinda makes you put things in perspective.

Stay strong brotha.

Thanks bruh will do. It's great to be.

Advertisement
Back