Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

Josh Allen is the best player in the NFL.

He would do what he is doing with any of the other 31 OC's in NFL.

He is a friggin STUD.

Quick can anyone name Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers OC's for their career?

Dorsey is a good coach, but anyone attributing Bills offensive success to him is missing the main ingredient.

Dorsey could retire tomorrow, and the Bills are still teh favorite to win the Super Bowl because of Josh Allen.

I'm glad we have Josh Gattis as our OC, I'm sure Kenny would have done a nice job too.
Yes but Allen wasn't a polished passer and Dorsey is who coached him to be the player he is today

Advertisement
Yes but Allen wasn't a polished passer and Dorsey is who coached him to be the player he is today
Dorsey is a GREAT QB COACH. Newton looked infinitely better, too.
As an OC he looks good after 1 game.
Helps to be in the situation he's in, offensive minded HC, great QB (he facilitated that) and they aren't cheaping on getting weapons for QB/OC.

Josh Allen is awesome. Probably the frontline contender for mvp also. But man if you can’t see an obvious track record for Kenny as a developer idk what to tell you. Cam and now Josh? Guys sick. And that offense looked dam good. Yeah they have personnel but I’ve seen all star squads look bad before and it was game one against the defending champs with Aaron Donald and fairy boy Ramsey
He basically gameplanned/schemed Donald out of the game. He made a couple of plays but nowhere near as disruptive as he normally is and that was in part due to the playcalling.

He is a friggin STUD.

Dorsey is a good coach, but anyone attributing Bills offensive success to him is missing the main ingredient.

Dorsey could retire tomorrow, and the Bills are still teh favorite to win the Super Bowl because of Josh Allen.

I'm glad we have Josh Gattis as our OC, I'm sure Kenny would have done a nice job too.
As a developed prospect he is a stud. What he was drafted as WAS A PROJECT... Its Kenny who got him to this point. That's not descrediting the players role in the equation. But there's really no need for you or anyone else to double down on a need to **** on Kenny so you can convince yourself you've proven a horrible point.

1662737492482.jpeg

Advertisement
Typical of someone to pull up something after one game

Dorsey will be a good OC, didn’t say he wouldn’t be. Doesn’t mean he was experienced which was my point. Let’s also not forget to mention he’s got the best qb in the nfl and it was one game, he’ll be fine and a good OC but you pulling up these threads to prove you’re right just shows how rare it is for you to feel like you’re right about something
This isn't the hill to be on . . . it sounds like you're rooting against one of the most beloved Canes of all time.

He is a friggin STUD.

Trash take.

As a developed prospect he is a stud. What he was drafted as WAS A PROJECT... Its Kenny who got him to this point. That's not descrediting the players role in the equation. But there's really no need for you or anyone else to double down on a need to **** on Kenny so you can convince yourself you've proven a horrible point.
Guy couldn’t hit ocean if he was standing on a boat

bills offense was in sync and looked well coached, they played a quality opponent too ... great first game for coach dorsey

Advertisement
LOL at Josh Allen being the best player in the NFL no matter who his coaches are. He was labeled a borderline bust before Dorsey got his hands on him.

Daboll is a good OC but I’m very interested to see how Dorsey calls this year. They might not have the gaudy passing #’s, but they likely will be more efficient. Dorsey will be balanced and imo his situational play calling will be better than Daboll’s. With that said, the Bills and JA need to start thinking long term about running QB powers and their star QB taking all that heavy contact or his career won’t be as long as people are expecting.

Those factors combined with the talent Buffalo has on D and it’s tough to argue against them being the Super Bowl favorite even in a loaded AFC.

Helps to be in the situation he's in, offensive minded HC, great QB (he facilitated that) and they aren't cheaping on getting weapons for QB/OC.
I thought Sean McDermott was a defensively minded coach?

Advertisement
People still doubting Kenny? What he did for Cam and Josh speaks for itself. Rising star in the NFL future HC. I hope I get to enjoy him run our offense at least for a couple years before that happens

1. McDermott has a defensive background.
2. The situation Dorsey's in has a good deal to do with Dorsey himself.
3. Talent doesn't necessarily equal automatic awesome offense and defense (see the Fischer-era Rams and the immediate dividends after he's canned).

Advertisement
It would be pretty cool/interesting if they had an NFL Top 25-30 (like the NFL Top 100 Players show), but of coaches ranking other coaches and coordinators. To get an inside view of game planning and strategy to really show what these guys bring to the table.

1. McDermott has a defensive background.
2. The situation Dorsey's in has a good deal to do with Dorsey himself.
3. Talent doesn't necessarily equal automatic awesome offense and defense (see the Fischer-era Rams and the immediate dividends after he's canned).
1. My bad, mixed him up with Daboll in my dome
2. Agree. He's made Allen what he is. Smart young coach, made Cam an MVP.
3. You can't win without the best people- most talented that fit your Core Values. And Fischer didn't have Stafford // is a .500 coach. Was well past his very limited prime.

My line is you are judged by your results and Kenny is delivering thus far and delivering heavy. I had questions about his experience but here we are and he is potentially on the verge of developing a HOF talent. Allen is just a monster.

He is a friggin STUD.

Josh Allen was also seen as a joke at first. When Diggs got traded there everyone laughed and said he’d be in worse shape because Allen is inaccurate and inconsistent. Dorsey helped him become the player he is now. And Allen had said that himself and campaigned for the guy to be named OC. I don’t know why our fans have to downplay one of our own. Dorsey WILL be a head coach.

I don't think that Allen's improvement should be overlooked nor do I believe Dorsey's involvement in that improvement should be underestimated. I have to look at what was said about Cam Newton here as well and factor in Dorsey's direct involvement there as well. There's a reason he stuck around so long as an NFL player with what some might call "below average attributes" for a QB; it was his intellect, processing ability, and his ability to prepare that set him apart.

I'm not sure that he will be an HC in the NFL, but I do believe that he will continue to be a successful OC wherever he is and I think that will eventually lead him to have multiple opportunities to run a team at some level of football.

Advertisement
Back