Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

As a developed prospect he is a stud. What he was drafted as WAS A PROJECT... Its Kenny who got him to this point. That's not descrediting the players role in the equation. But there's really no need for you or anyone else to double down on a need to **** on Kenny so you can convince yourself you've proven a horrible point.
No one is sh*tting on Kenny.

He is a good coach.

He is also isn't the main reason Allen is the best player in the NFL.

Allen natural ability at 6'5 with a Rocket arm, and being super athletic is.

Just like Joe Philbin wasn't the reason Aaron Rogers is great or Charlie Weis was behind Tom Brady's greatness.

Dorsey is a good coach, on the road to a HC imo. Riding Allen to get there should expedite that.

Advertisement
No one is sh*tting on Kenny.

He is a good coach.

He is also isn't the main reason Allen is the best player in the NFL.

Allen natural ability at 6'5 with a Rocket arm, and being super athletic is.

Just like Joe Philbin wasn't the reason Aaron Rogers is great or Charlie Weis was behind Tom Brady's greatness.

Dorsey is a good coach, on the road to a HC imo. Riding Allen to get there should expedite that.
Josh Allen was viewed as a potential busy before ken got there. JOSH ALLEN credits Kenny for getting him where he is. Josh Allen is nowhere near the best PLAYER in the league or the best QB in the league. One situation is nowhere near the same as the others. Have a nice day, but me I'm done with this. Better things to do with a lil free time.

Advertisement
If you could pick UMs OC right now and could choose between Gattis, Dorsey, or Joe Brady who would you take?

I would take Dorsey, Gattis, Brady in that order. My concern with the latter two is that Gattis probably takes a HC job if he has immediate success at UM and Brady wants to be in the NFL. We can expect that Ponce will replace Gattis if/when he leaves. I think Dorsey would have stuck around for at least 4 years as UM OC even if UM had a top ranked offense several years in a row. A consistent staff and offensive system would be good for the program.

If you could pick UMs OC right now and could choose between Gattis, Dorsey, or Joe Brady who would you take?

I would take Dorsey, Gattis, Brady in that order. My concern with the latter two is that Gattis probably takes a HC job if he has immediate success at UM and Brady wants to be in the NFL. We can expect that Ponce will replace Gattis if/when he leaves. I think Dorsey would have stuck around for at least 4 years as UM OC even if UM had a top ranked offense several years in a row. A consistent staff and offensive system would be good for the program.
Why can we expect Ponce to replace Gattis? That's an awfully lazy assumption to make imo.

Why can we expect Ponce to replace Gattis? That's an awfully lazy assumption to make imo.

Because as much as I love UM football, I don't believe being the QB coach at UM is an upgrade over being the OC at App State. I doubt Ponce's career goal is to be a position coach for the rest of his career.

Ponce saw Rhett Lashlee get a quality HC job after just 2 years as OC at UM, and if our new Broyles Award winning OC turns out to be what we hope, Gattis will be getting a D1 HC job or NFL OC offer in a couple years. Ponce is likely the next man up. Cristobal would be kicking sand in his friend's face if he decided to bring in another OC to replace Gattis instead of promoting Ponce. I don't think Cristobal is so cutthroat that he'd do that. Ponce might have a short leash but IMO he'll have first crack at OC if Gattis leaves.

Advertisement
Because as much as I love UM football, I don't believe being the QB coach at UM is an upgrade over being the OC at App State. I doubt Ponce's career goal is to be a position coach for the rest of his career.

Ponce saw Rhett Lashlee get a quality HC job after just 2 years as OC at UM, and if our new Broyles Award winning OC turns out to be what we hope, Gattis will be getting a D1 HC job or NFL OC offer in a couple years. Ponce is likely the next man up. Cristobal would be kicking sand in his friend's face if he decided to bring in another OC to replace Gattis instead of promoting Ponce. I don't think Cristobal is so cutthroat that he'd do that. Ponce might have a short leash but IMO he'll have first crack at OC if Gattis leaves.
Na.

I don’t understand how this post could possibly have 8 pages of replies. Dorsey was ALWAYS going to be a very good coach. He was always the smartest guy in the room.

Also Josh Allen is a freak that ACTUALLY put in the time to become more accurate. One of the 10 best players in the league. Big fan.

I don’t understand how this post could possibly have 8 pages of replies. Dorsey was ALWAYS going to be a very good coach. He was always the smartest guy in the room.

Also Josh Allen is a freak that ACTUALLY put in the time to become more accurate. One of the 10 best players in the league. Big fan.
Dude... you could start a thread that's titled - Dog crap with sprinkles - and it would get 100+ pages..... C'mon now...

Advertisement

I hope you’re wrong but u make great points lol. Everybody knows gattis wants a hc job, he just saw lashlee get one, he just saw mario’s oc at oregon get one, it’s possible he leaves sooner than later. And then u factor in ponce leaving a oc job for a qb coach position then yea…he’s probably our next oc

Smart decision not to follow Daboll, if it was offered. Gets to coach Allen and gets out of his shadow.

Advertisement
Josh Allen was viewed as a potential busy before ken got there. JOSH ALLEN credits Kenny for getting him where he is. Josh Allen is nowhere near the best PLAYER in the league or the best QB in the league. One situation is nowhere near the same as the others. Have a nice day, but me I'm done with this. Better things to do with a lil free time.
Josh Allen is the best QB, and I think the best overall player. We will agree to disagree. Again I'm not hating on Dorsey as a coach, he is good coach, but Josh Allen was going to be great with or without Dorsey.

Dude had 73 passing TD's and 14 rushing TDs the past 2 years.

Josh Allen is the best QB, and I think the best overall player. We will agree to disagree. Again I'm not hating on Dorsey as a coach, he is good coach, but Josh Allen was going to be great with or without Dorsey.

Again, better things to do. You feel free to go with whatever you feel.

Cam’s best year by far was his MVP SB-loss season. His coach? Ken Dorsey…..

Advertisement
Back