Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

Some scorching hot takes. This really wasn’t hard to see coming lol good thing he wasn’t good enough for the U

@Brooklyndee Layeth the Smackdown on that entire thread. @407cane ....Bruh, by Page 5 Medi-Vac should've been called in for your ***...

Advertisement
You can't trust alot of our fans. Not because they are wrong, because they double down and when they can't find a way out they don't come and apologize or admit they were wrong. If you are coaching QBs successfully in the NFL, your next step in the NFL is OC. That means you are over qualified to be a college OC. Man here who were all jizzing over Lashlee, were talking bout did Dorsey call plays.

Hoping to see another UM HC and wouldn't this be the first UM player to be in the NFL?

When you look at what Dorsey did with Cam and Allen, it’s hard not to believe he wouldn’t turn TVD, Jake, Jacurri, and Tashada into superstars.

Problem is, he wouldn’t last that long because teams would be throwing dump trucks of money at him.

You can't trust alot of our fans. Not because they are wrong, because they double down and when they can't find a way out they don't come and apologize or admit they were wrong. If you are coaching QBs successfully in the NFL, your next step in the NFL is OC. That means you are over qualified to be a college OC. Man here who were all jizzing over Lashlee, were talking bout did Dorsey call plays.

Hoping to see another UM HC and wouldn't this be the first UM player to be in the NFL?
No....Rob Chudzinski was HC of the Browns for 1 yr...

Well hope when time comes the cowboys will dump McCarty for dorsey
Sean Payton is next in line....but I'd otherwise agree with you, KD would be a great fit for the Cowboys.

Super Bowl or bust year for McCarthy, after that flat showing in last year's Divisional Round game vs 49ers....even if he wins the SB he still might be gone...we know JJ isn't above cutting ties with SB winning HCs smh....although in this situation it'd be a clear upgrade going from MC to SP

Advertisement
Josh Allen is the best player in the NFL.

He would do what he is doing with any of the other 31 OC's in NFL.

He is a friggin STUD.

Quick can anyone name Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers OC's for their career?

Dorsey is a good coach, but anyone attributing Bills offensive success to him is missing the main ingredient.

Dorsey could retire tomorrow, and the Bills are still teh favorite to win the Super Bowl because of Josh Allen.

I'm glad we have Josh Gattis as our OC, I'm sure Kenny would have done a nice job too.

0C5E074C-BC43-4C0F-A802-C122B09DB9FA.gif

Hey look it’s Tommy Two Times from Goodfellas. Doubletap that thing man!

Semper Canes!!!

He is a friggin STUD.

Dorsey is a good coach, but anyone attributing Bills offensive success to him is missing the main ingredient.

Dorsey could retire tomorrow, and the Bills are still the favorite to win the Super Bowl because of Josh Allen.

I'm glad we have Josh Gattis as our OC, I'm sure Kenny would have done a nice job too.
Josh Allen was also seen as a joke at first. When Diggs got traded there everyone laughed and said he’d be in worse shape because Allen is inaccurate and inconsistent. Dorsey helped him become the player he is now. And Allen had said that himself and campaigned for the guy to be named OC. I don’t know why our fans have to downplay one of our own. Dorsey WILL be a head coach.

Advertisement

He is a friggin STUD.

Dorsey could retire tomorrow, and the Bills are still the favorite to win the Super Bowl because of Josh Allen.

Look at Allen's improvement since he was drafted. That didn't happen without Dorsey as his QB coach.

Josh Allen is awesome. Probably the frontline contender for mvp also. But man if you can’t see an obvious track record for Kenny as a developer idk what to tell you. Cam and now Josh? Guys sick. And that offense looked dam good. Yeah they have personnel but I’ve seen all star squads look bad before and it was game one against the defending champs with Aaron Donald and fairy boy Ramsey

If you are a Buffalo fan, you have something cookin’ man. First game, long way to go but that squad is a problem. The big boy is a man on a mission.

And they have Canes!

Advertisement
Look at Allen's improvement since he was drafted. That didn't happen without Dorsey as his QB coach.

Look at all the coaches Dorsey has coached and they'll tell you the same. Ask Cam Newton about his maturity as a QB and who's responsible for that. ****, I remember when Dorsey was teammates with Brady Quinn in Cleveland and even BQ said something about how unbelievable Dorsey is as an on-field teammate/coach.

@Brooklyndee Layeth the Smackdown on that entire thread. @407cane ....Bruh, by Page 5 Medi-Vac should've been called in for your ***...
Typical of someone to pull up something after one game

Dorsey will be a good OC, didn’t say he wouldn’t be. Doesn’t mean he was experienced which was my point. Let’s also not forget to mention he’s got the best qb in the nfl and it was one game, he’ll be fine and a good OC but you pulling up these threads to prove you’re right just shows how rare it is for you to feel like you’re right about something

Advertisement

Dorsey will be a good OC, didn’t say he wouldn’t be. Doesn’t mean he was experienced which was my point. Let’s also not forget to mention he’s got the best qb in the nfl and it was one game, he’ll be fine and a good OC but you pulling up these threads to prove you’re right just shows how rare it is for you to feel like you’re right about something
Naw you still missing Allen is a top 5 QB definitely not the best.

He is a friggin STUD.

Who was his QB coach before this year?

I didn't pull it up....just responding to the thread itself.

Advertisement
Back