Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

Advertisement
Dorsey is a good coach like I've said, but if Josh Allen ,GOD FORBID, goes out with an injury Buffalo isn't sniffing the Super Bowl.

Josh Allen is going to make every OC that comes through get a HC job. He is a unique talent, and I've said he is the best player in the NFL.

6'5 with a rocket arm, and a very good athlete.
Thats every top qb led team.. NFL is qb league, your qb goes down you are done.. Dorsey track record shows he helped Cam Newton and now Allen develop..

Mind you he was able to stay as an NFL player because the starter and coaches loved how he helped them back in day, this isnt something new.. Dude hung around league and collected check wasnt because of his noodle arm talent

Barring an offensive meltdown by the Bills offense this season, Dorsey is a 1 and done guy IMO.

Dorsey to Arizona would be a nice fit. Would love to see what he does with Kyler Murray.

Thats every top qb led team.. NFL is qb league, your qb goes down you are done.. Dorsey track record shows he helped Cam Newton and now Allen develop..

Mind you he was able to stay as an NFL player because the starter and coaches loved how he helped them back in day, this isnt something new.. Dude hung around league and collected check wasnt because of his noodle arm talent
Yea I know, but what I'm saying is the Bills And Allen success have more to do with Allen and not Dorsey.

Josh Allen can go to any team in NFL and make them playoff contenders immediately.

Just like every team Brady, Rogers, Mahomes are on are going to be contenders.

Advertisement
Nah....2yrs
The odds are probably on 2 years but I wouldn't be surprised if he only lasts 1 season as OC. I'd bet the house if Bills make it to the SuperBowl that he gets an offer. An AFC championship appearance mixed with Daboll (2-0 w/ the Giants so far) having a surprisingly good year and I think that also assures him an HC spot somewhere.

Unless it's a down year as far as number of vacancies which very likely may be the case. Carolina will for sure be in the mix for a new HC but outside of that there aren't too many obvious openings. Arizona, Indy, Seattle, Houston, Dallas, all could be wildcards though.

Dorsey will get a head coaching gig next year and Eric Bieniemy will continue to get screwed. It's great to see Dorsey's success

Advertisement
He needs to sit tight and hand pick the organization he wants to go to. With Allen and the bills he will be a hot name every year. Wait for the right gig like Kirby smart did

Advertisement
Back