Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

Josh Allen is the best QB, and I think the best overall player. We will agree to disagree. Again I'm not hating on Dorsey as a coach, he is good coach, but Josh Allen was going to be great with or without Dorsey.

Dude had 73 passing TD's and 14 rushing TDs the past 2 years.
You do know Ken was his QB coach when he had those last two year turnaround right? RIGHT?!

Kid was highly inaccurate before and was bordering on bust status, there is a reason he publicly put his hat for Dorsey to be OC. Dorsey didnt come off the street and just come into a ready made situation, he helped him become the player you see right now..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But, But....he wouldn't have been a Good OC at UM.....Hysterical....He'll be a Grade A HC eventually...whether it's CFB or the NFL Knowing KD, this isn't surprising at all. He didn't need an OC in 2001.
Young, smart OCs are the trend. A couple of excellent seasons in Buffalo and Kenny is on that Hot List. Might be after this season if Buffalo rolls to a Super Bowl championship.

Buffalo at Miami next Sunday….

Advertisement
Young, smart OCs are the trend. A couple of excellent seasons in Buffalo and Kenny is on that Hot List. Might be after this season if Buffalo rolls to a Super Bowl championship.

Buffalo at Miami next Sunday….
The 1st time I saw Dorsey in 99...I asked Sarge, "Is that the QB from Cali"??...When Soldinger answered yes, I thought to myself, God help us if Kenny Kelly gets hurt...Lol...he looked like a Tall Green Bean...Jesus was I wrong.

Soo did Mario want him? Or was Kenny waiting to see if he got the Bills job? Can’t remember.

Seem like you can forgot him coming to college anytime in the foreseeable future.. cause he keeps this up.. someone is going to make him a HC.. this coming year..

it’s a young offensive minded for HC movement going on in the NFL right now.. I think our boy Kenny is up next.

Advertisement
Soo did Mario want him? Or was Kenny waiting to see if he got the Bills job? Can’t remember.

Seem like you can forgot him coming to college anytime in the foreseeable future.. cause he keeps this up.. someone is going to make him a HC.. this coming year..

it’s a young offensive minded for HC movement going on in the NFL right now.. I think our boy Kenny is up next.
He deserves it. Never have I seen a UM player watch more Game film than KD.....Nobody...

Advertisement
Back