Dorsey hired officially by the Bills as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't have even worried about it. Our QB to WR coaching, and offensive concepts would've been light yrs better.
Dorsey runs a pro style offense. I agree he's a better QB coach than Ponce but TVD has shown that's not his bag. Next thing you know CIS would be taking Dorseys 2001 championship away from him. Pass.

Advertisement
Ken has worked wonders with Cam Newton & Josh Allen. Both of those QBs improved their stats measurably because of Ken. He's a terrific coach (OC and QB coach). We would have been incredibly fortunate to have him as our OC.

The interesting part with Ken will be to see how he does as a HC at some point in his career. Is there still room in the game for a more cerebral coach like Bill Walsh or Marv Levy to succeed? How would his personality mesh with the role of HC?

Dorsey runs a pro style offense. I agree he's a better QB coach than Ponce but TVD has shown that's not his bag. Next thing you know CIS would be taking Dorseys 2001 championship away from him. Pass.
Its Dorsey's first year and what I have seen so far is anything but a classic pro style. Dorsey wants to stretch the field as far as ******* possible.

Josh Allen carved up the Titans defense like a hot knife through butter. Play two-high and he will kill you with underneath options. Play 1-high or blitz and Allen will kill you deep.

He is the run away candidate for MVP imo. And if he wins it, expect a ****load of teams to come after Dorsey.

Advertisement
I'm a die hard bills fan here and after years and years of getting destroyed we're finally taking our pain out on the rest of the league lol. But I think Dorsey gives us two years and the wild thing is we have Joe Brady lined up on staff after him. And I'll be in Miami this weekend to see dolphins match up

Imagine being so clueless about football that you didn’t want one of the smartest , up and coming coaches in the pros to be your oc? Just because he was a former cane. Some folks make decisions harder than they should be.
Imagine how many 'DoRSteY sux!' threads there would be after our first loss with him on staff...

Advertisement
I'm a die hard bills fan here and after years and years of getting destroyed we're finally taking our pain out on the rest of the league lol. But I think Dorsey gives us two years and the wild thing is we have Joe Brady lined up on staff after him. And I'll be in Miami this weekend to see dolphins match up
UM plays at home too.. Back 2 Back it..

Dorsey is a good coach like I've said, but if Josh Allen ,GOD FORBID, goes out with an injury Buffalo isn't sniffing the Super Bowl.

Josh Allen is going to make every OC that comes through get a HC job. He is a unique talent, and I've said he is the best player in the NFL.

6'5 with a rocket arm, and a very good athlete.

Advertisement
Back