Don't Shoot The Messenger But...

Advertisement
I don't know when this happened, but it seems like everyone affiliated with running or covering the Miami program just developed collective Down syndrome over the last 8 or so years. Cristobal sucks. We don't need a Miami guy, that's retarded logic. We need an amazing coach, whether he is Cuban bro, or played here is irrelevant. Nick Saban isn't a Bama guy. Meyer wasnt a UF guy. Jimbo isn't an FSU guy. These are just good coaches. Cristobal would be the end of this program. He has done nothing. The University of Miami, hiring a coach who got fired at FIU. Only here would that even be a thought. Can you imagine OSU hiring a guy who got fired at Toledo, or USC hiring a guy who bombed at Cal Poly?

I swear that this is all a nightmare. All these retards running around, does everyone huff glue 24/7?

Advertisement
This is all looking like a BOT misinformation scheme to make the fans lose focus (not that it would take much).

Wake up knuckleheads! We're being used by strategically planted media stories. We're arguing about ridiculous possible head coaches.

Let's focus on the enemy, the BOT, and their toadies.

1. Flake and Fraulden have to be fired.

2. Butch and a competent AD have to be hired.

The rest will take care of itself.

If not butch, give me Lane kiffin or tom Herman.

Why the *** would you consider Lane Kiffin?
One of the best offensive minds in college football, coaches under Nick Saban, elite recruiter. If he hires a good dc.... That would be a home run hire for Miami.

But every time he was a HC he failed. He failed at Tenn and USC and Oakland. I think you need to take a time out from posting Broke.

One of the best offensive minds in college football, coaches under Nick Saban, elite recruiter. If he hires a good dc.... That would be a home run hire for Miami.

But every time he was a HC he failed. He failed at Tenn and USC and Oakland. I think you need to take a time out from posting Broke.

Not exactly true homie. Oakland he fell out of favor with Davis and wasnt allowed the time needed to be successful... he left Tenn for his dream job USC...at USC he had Carrolls five star recruits but not enough players due to limited scholarships. So technically the only one that he really failed at was USC even though he wasnt really in position to be successful. Anyway..i'd rather have Herman or Strong.

Advertisement

Not exactly true homie. Oakland he fell out of favor with Davis and wasnt allowed the time needed to be successful... he left Tenn for his dream job USC...at USC he had Carrolls five star recruits but not enough players due to limited scholarships. So technically the only one that he really failed at was USC even though he wasnt really in position to be successful. Anyway..i'd rather have Herman or Strong.

Fell out of favor, he was 5-15. There is no proof he would have success if he SIMPLY had more time. When he had more time at USC, he regressed. He has not had success ANYWHERE. Not sure why he should be considered.

No comment on Strong, I just laughed to myself.

Felchman is a good writer, but his football acumen is on par with Fairy Sperman. He needs to wake the fck up and quit spewing that toxic Mario **** if he really gives a **** about UM. Beanerdict would be the final nail in UM's coffin.

All I ever read about next Miami coach is this guy sucks and that guy sucks.

Who would you hire if u were AD and had $3.5m to spend

1. Hue Jackson (Cincy bengals OC)
2. Vic Fangio (Former 49ers DC)
3. Tom Herman (Houston HC)
4. Butch Davis (former UNC HC)
5. Lane Kiffin (Alabama OC)

Advertisement

LULZ. Some of the posts on here are mongoloid-level stuff. He fell out of favor with Davis because he was 5-15. 5-15 is a major fail and gets you fired in the NFL. There's no such thing as "needing time" in the NFL. You don't recruit in the NFL, so you don't get that lame "he needs time to get his own players in there" college bullshyt excuse. Either you win and win quickly, or you get the boot.

Advertisement

LULZ. Some of the posts on here are mongoloid-level stuff. He fell out of favor with Davis because he was 5-15. 5-15 is a major fail and gets you fired in the NFL. There's no such thing as "needing time" in the NFL. You don't recruit in the NFL, so you don't get that lame "he needs time to get his own players in there" college bullshyt excuse. Either you win and win quickly, or you get the boot.

Kiffn just needed more time.

Fell out of favor, he was 5-15. There is no proof he would have success if he SIMPLY had more time. When he had more time at USC, he regressed. He has not had success ANYWHERE. Not sure why he should be considered.

One and a quarter season with the Raiders and Jamarcus Russell...Cmon Mannn. He wasnt in position to have immediate success and wasnt allowed an adequate amount time to prove that he could be successful. Everybody knew that Davis had no patience. A big part of his regression at USC was due to limited schollys although its hardly ever mentioned. I was living in Pasadena at the time and I attended alot of their practices. His relationship with the players was rocky, which is my only real knock on him in regards to USC, but the negativity surrounding the program was really heavy. Alot of the negativity towards him is not really warrented, mostly media based. Its a reason he was the youngest HC in the NFL, hired to an SEC program immediately after getting fired from the Raiders, hired to USC as HC and then hired by Saban. Its a reason he has been allowed those opportunities, hes a talented young coach. Dont let the media fool you...

And Strong cant really be judged off of Texas. Kinda like Golden is a big 10 coach trying to coach Miami, Strong is a Miami coach trying to coach in the Big12. He earns his money recruiting south fla. He did pretty good with a fake Miami in Louisville, just think what he can do with real Miami. He talked Miami kids into going to Louisville Ky...KENTUCKY

Last edited:

One and a quarter season with the Raiders and Jamarcus Russell...Cmon Mannn. He wasnt in position to have immediate success and wasnt allowed an adequate amount time to prove that he could be successful. Everybody knew that Davis had no patience. A big part of his regression at USC was due to limited schollys although its hardly ever mentioned. I was living in Pasadena at the time and I attended alot of their practices. His relationship with the players was rocky, which is my only real knock on him in regards to USC, but the negativity surrounding the program was really heavy. Alot of the negativity towards him is not really warrented, mostly media based. Its a reason he was the youngest HC in the NFL, hired to an SEC program immediately after getting fired from the Raiders, hired to USC as HC and then hired by Saban. Its a reason he has been allowed those opportunities, hes a talented young coach. Dont let the media fool you...

He failed in the NFL. I am sorry you think he earned more time but 5-15 is awful. There is no proof he just needed MORE TIME either. I know about USC, I know about sanctions, he inherited some of the best talent and sanctions. He did poorly.

There is a reason no one gave him another HC gig after USC. You can keep him on your want list.

The media isn't fooling me, I think he is awful as an HC.

Firing Day is 38 away.

A Clemson win, is a win for our beloved Canes football program.

Don't really want to hear any Superfan comments saying otherwise. We've heard them all: can't ever root against my Canes; I support the players; I'm a true fan; blah blah blah. BTW, if you go to this game, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM (exceptions: stole the ticket; wear a bag over your head; hold up an anti-Fraulden sign; get thrown out for booing).

Every Canes loss is a stab in the heart of the BOT/Flake/Fraulden CANCER.

TWIST THAT KNIFE!!!

[video=youtube;wTiGvPhT7CQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTiGvPhT7CQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back