Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really dumb if we waited this long to fire him

There are literally no coaches available for hire right now except Butch

There are three. We all know this is school is poorly run. There are three coaches with Miami connects available. Butch, Chud and Schiano. IF this goes down. I'd guess it would be one of them.

Wow, you can't get an employed coach? Why?

Snyder was not employed when KState brought him back. Working Great for them.

Ohio State hired Urban Meyer when he was employed by ESPN.

Either way. Who gives a ****?

Go back to getting duck feathers out of your ***.

We're 6 - 7.......or did Oregon's win make us 11 - 1?

LMAO

Advertisement
Dudes been in hiding since Saturday, that is not normal

I have hope

Why the **** did i see this thread before bed? I won't be able to sleep now.

Advertisement
I've been forum hunting and other ones are reporting that the BOTS requested that Golden make changes on defense and he said no. I'm on the I'll believe it when I see it boat but still.

T
Maybe Al Golden wants out and finally willing to negotiate on the buy out a little bit. I guarnatee Golden has gotten a really cold reception from recruits since the UVA game. Maybe he sees coming back next year is so toxic he will ruin his career forever he might be better off taking million less then having the worst UM recruiting class ever on his record along with next season 5-7 record on his resume.

This would make sense.
They probably wanted to keep him but it's just become too toxic to not make a change.
Hope it's true.

That could be. Al is about as popular down here as Sherman in Georgia.

There are three. We all know this is school is poorly run. There are three coaches with Miami connects available. Butch, Chud and Schiano. IF this goes down. I'd guess it would be one of them.

You can go after the employed as well. Cool?

Advertisement
I've said this many times in other threads, after the Pitt loss, Blake James said Al Golden is our coach today and moving forward. He then said, that's his opinion TODAY....after the bowl game his opinion can change and he would need to evaluate the season's end with Al Golden to see what improvements can be made...etc, etc. There's nothing going on the recruiting front at all...nothing. Golden is M.I.A. There's definitely a lot of smoke and the fact that we have slid so far behind w/ MORE talent....just saying.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You can go after the employed as well. Cool?

Why is this confusing?

Employed - Yes
Unemployed - Yes

They were going to give him another year if he fired Dnofrio but he told them to **** off.

The BOT never expected it and literally had no idea what to do.

I believe they want someone in place before they fire Golden. No search committee bull****.

Deal with Butch may be done already with very reasonable salary. Butch' sway of saying sorry for ******** us 15 years ago.

Then start a search committee for he is not the same Butch Davis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back