Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If, and I stress if, this is true and Butch is hired, it will send shock waves thru CFB. Especially our instate rivals. What a new year that would be!

Geo, in regards to your second sentence, can you clean it up? We have 10 possible decommitments?

Kids looking to jump ship. The obvious that we all know. Some commits are looking.

What has changed between now and the bowl game that these rumors are firing up? I highly doubt our clueless BOT have a clue what's going on in recruiting.

Maybe the pizza thing really rattled him and his wife? Maybe to the point he's willing to negotiate on the amount of his buyout? Just pure speculation... and a fervent prayer!

I just have a slimmer of hope that Donna cares about her legacy her and not leave a messed up football program behind her. Maybe, just maybe she will try to correct the series of mistakes her administration made and find a away to let AG out before she leaves office. We can only hope.

No shot it's her doing anything
She is still the president. Nothing will happen without her signing on the dotted line.

Advertisement
Really dumb if we waited this long to fire him

There are literally no coaches available for hire right now except Butch

There are three. We all know this is school is poorly run. There are three coaches with Miami connects available. Butch, Chud and Schiano. IF this goes down. I'd guess it would be one of them.

Wow, you can't get an employed coach? Why?

Snyder was not employed when KState brought him back. Working Great for them.

Ohio State hired Urban Meyer when he was employed by ESPN.

Either way. Who gives a ****?

Go back to getting duck feathers out of your ***.

Advertisement
We are gluttons for punishment. I'm not buying into this. Good **** like this doesn't happen to us anymore.

I've seen about 10 of these types of posts since the season ended. Put me in the "I'll believe it when I see it camp". That being said, thanks for the hope, OP>

Advertisement
Geo, in regards to your second sentence, can you clean it up? We have 10 possible decommitments?

Kids looking to jump ship. The obvious that we all know. Some commits are looking.

What has changed between now and the bowl game that these rumors are firing up? I highly doubt our clueless BOT have a clue what's going on in recruiting.

Maybe the pizza thing really rattled him and his wife? Maybe to the point he's willing to negotiate on the amount of his buyout? Just pure speculation... and a fervent prayer!

only thing I can figure is maybe they found a way to work around the buyout money, or they met with Golden postseason and his astonishing *****assness was finally too much to deal with moving forward. Wouldn't surprise me if the fat **** flat out dared them to fire him.

He really hates it here...heard his wife moved back up North. The admin also probably underestimated the local heat they are getting, the recruit reactions, etc.

Advertisement
Has anyone gotten a reply from Blake James recently? I have sent a couple of emails but no reply. Since he usually replies to fans email, with his recent silence, could something be in the works?

Somehow I missed the pizza thing. What is everyone referring to?

if miami hires butch i wonder if the coordinators will be Schiano and chud. Schiano may be a one-year thing and bolts for a HC job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back