Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al leaves, Butch takes over immediately, ducks still dropping turds on noles -- all in all it would be a nice New Years for us and one terrible one for them and gator new coach.

Advertisement
They were going to give him another year if he fired Dnofrio but he told them to **** off.

The BOT never expected it and literally had no idea what to do.

I believe they want someone in place before they fire Golden. No search committee bull****.

Deal with Butch may be done already with very reasonable salary. Butch' sway of saying sorry for ******** us 15 years ago.

And you know this how?

If Golden is missing in action couldn't it just be he is on vacation during the holidays and dead season?

OP is a moron

Weren't you the dude who said Jaquan wasn't coming? I happen to personally know his coaches and people very close to him.

I stressed it for months that he was coming. While people were screaming the sky was falling talking about UF.

As for this thread. Nowhere did I guarantee this is a done deal, relaying the info that came through my grapevine where I've posted some in the past on here.

I would gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I don't wanna leave you guys in the dark either. If this was coming from Joe Blow I wouldn't have even posted it.

There are three. We all know this is school is poorly run. There are three coaches with Miami connects available. Butch, Chud and Schiano. IF this goes down. I'd guess it would be one of them.

Wow, you can't get an employed coach? Why?

Snyder was not employed when KState brought him back. Working Great for them.

You can go after the employed as well. Cool?

Why is this confusing?

Employed - Yes
Unemployed - Yes

Yes there are plenty of both.

Advertisement
They were going to give him another year if he fired Dnofrio but he told them to **** off.

The BOT never expected it and literally had no idea what to do.

I believe they want someone in place before they fire Golden. No search committee bull****.

Deal with Butch may be done already with very reasonable salary. Butch' sway of saying sorry for ******** us 15 years ago.

And you know this how?

He knows nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP is a moron

Weren't you the dude who said Jaquan wasn't coming? I happen to personally know his coaches and people very close to him.

I stressed it for months that he was coming. While people were screaming the sky was falling talking about UF.

As for this thread. Nowhere did I guarantee this is a done deal, relaying the info that came through my grapevine where I've posted some in the past on here.

I would gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I don't wanna leave you guys in the dark either. If this was coming from Joe Blow I wouldn't have even posted it.

Please never hold back info that so many of us appreciate because of the childish *****ing of some.

Advertisement
i hope Butch comes.

I also hope it's not like Jimmy Johnson to the Dolphins
The JJ years with the Dolphins was nervana compared to what is going on now.

Butch showed he could still find and recruit talent at UNC, and stayed around the game working at ESPN, I think he'll be fine. His potential staff will be very important

Geo, in regards to your second sentence, can you clean it up? We have 10 possible decommitments?

Kids looking to jump ship. The obvious that we all know. Some commits are looking.

What has changed between now and the bowl game that these rumors are firing up? I highly doubt our clueless BOT have a clue what's going on in recruiting.

Maybe the pizza thing really rattled him and his wife? Maybe to the point he's willing to negotiate on the amount of his buyout? Just pure speculation... and a fervent prayer!

Somehow I missed the pizza thing. What is everyone referring to?

Yeah I must have missed something too...not sure what the pizza thing is all about. Can anyone elaborate?

Didn't Butch just sign an extension with ESPN? How great would it be that it's announced Golden is fired and then during his press time covering the game Butch just says I would like to thank ESPNfor the past year but I will be taken my talents back to Coral Gables, it's all about the U! Recruits would be calling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back