Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Golden is missing in action couldn't it just be he is on vacation during the holidays and dead season?

There is no vacation at this time of year. You go on vacation after signing day.

Maybe he is in State College visiting. New Years' tradition.

But I was told our AD had full control of him last year.

I was told many things about that period of time. I've been over his visit to PSU for a long time. I'm more interested in whether that 6-7 ****show of a season is enough to do him in.

Advertisement
They were going to give him another year if he fired Dnofrio but he told them to **** off.

The BOT never expected it and literally had no idea what to do.

I believe they want someone in place before they fire Golden. No search committee bull****.

Deal with Butch may be done already with very reasonable salary. Butch' sway of saying sorry for ******** us 15 years ago.

Then start a search committee for he is not the same Butch Davis....

Shut up Al

OP is a moron

Weren't you the dude who said Jaquan wasn't coming? I happen to personally know his coaches and people very close to him.

I stressed it for months that he was coming. While people were screaming the sky was falling talking about UF.

As for this thread. Nowhere did I guarantee this is a done deal, relaying the info that came through my grapevine where I've posted some in the past on here.

I would gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I don't wanna leave you guys in the dark either. If this was coming from Joe Blow I wouldn't have even posted it.

Please never hold back info that so many of us appreciate because of the childish ****ing of some.

True Story. These clowns on here complaining about this thread sure are reading the **** out of it.

People get ****ed when Pete is quite, then a reliable poster shares info and he's **** on for it?
image.jpg

If Golden is missing in action couldn't it just be he is on vacation during the holidays and dead season?

There is no vacation at this time of year. You go on vacation after signing day.

I was told many things about that period of time. I've been over his visit to PSU for a long time. I'm more interested in whether that 6-7 ****show of a season is enough to do him in.

The fact that whether 6-7 is enough to do him in is a question is a sad statement about how far this program has fallen...makes me sick

Advertisement
E

He was MIA so anyone who said different is full of chit.

I really hope Geo didn't mishear his source and the info was actually "Al Golden will be fired UP on Monday.....for all-u-can-eat pasta at Macaroni Grill on Kendall Drive."

Advertisement
If the rumors about the recruits expressing concern are true coupled with Duke's mom' post there is great pressure to let Al Go. Its difficult to conceive he will be retained . I expect the Monday rumors may be correct.

I really hope Geo didn't mishear his source and the info was actually "Al Golden will be fired UP on Monday.....for all-u-can-eat pasta at Macaroni Grill on Kendall Drive."

I can't lie. I'm there every few weeks on a Friday with my wife.

Advertisement
I have a patient who runs a Golden Corral and he called guys like the Beast "Budget Busters". I suggested admittance by turnstiles .If you cant get through them you cant eat there.

This thread is interesting and all, but did we ever figure out who the ping pong girl was?

Advertisement
Geo should self ban if folden isn't gone by Tuesday morning.

With where the program is at and Butch openly campaigning to come back how is that not a match made in heaven?

He ,ought even bring schiano with hi as head coach in waiting.

If it's worth anything.... Canes Barber hates Golden with a passion as well. Not so pretty words for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back