Don Chaney

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Georgia coming hard, better have that OL humming next year, homer 7 carries for 30 yds on national tv not a good look

Advertisement
Hope kid transfers for his senior season...this is some bad competition on this film. Kid is still a stud though, and if I remember correctly he was all Miami.

It's a highlight of the 2 games he's played so far this season, one being against La Salle (poor competition) and one being against Heritage Del Ray (a very quality team with talent). Belen plays 8A football (highest class in the state).

Obviously this kid has potential NFL future and dollars, but as a parent one must look at the quality of the education a child receives. Belen is as good as it gets in South Florida. If football was not in his future a Belen degree does open better higher education doors for him. I did not go to Belen!!

Advertisement
Duke showed a huge jump in ability from his Soph to Jr year. Looks like Chaney is poised to do the same.

Belen plays 8A football (highest class in the state).

Belen schedule
AH-Delray (not the recruiting factory in Broward)
NMB
Ferguson
Columbus
Coral Reef
West Boca Raton
Braddock
Varela
Southwest
Pace

Miami Central Rockets schedule
Cardinal Gibbons
Booker T
Washington DC. St John's
Edison
St Thomas Aquinas
Norland
Ely
HML
Northwestern
Carol City

It's like comparing the Dolphins schedule to the one for that NAIA school down around Immokalee.

Maybe it's the uniform but I can't help but think of this guy when I watch his highlights. Of course, he's so good at RB you don't want to even think about him ending up on defense like Jack did. I can't find a good highlight of Jack playing a lot of RB in HS, but if you watched Belleview play when he was on that team you'll know what I mean.

Last edited:
If we somehow land this kid and get daniels in 21 we rbu. More likely we land this kid than daniels tho imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Belen schedule
AH-Delray (not the recruiting factory in Broward)
NMB
Ferguson
Columbus
Coral Reef
West Boca Raton
Braddock
Varela
Southwest
Pace

Miami Central Rockets schedule
Cardinal Gibbons
Booker T
Washington DC. St John's
Edison
St Thomas Aquinas
Norland
Ely
HML
Northwestern
Carol City

It's like comparing the Dolphins schedule to the one for that NAIA school down around Immokalee.

So because it’s not as tough as one of the toughest HS football schedules in the nation it’s garbage? Well done

Obviously this kid has potential NFL future and dollars, but as a parent one must look at the quality of the education a child receives. Belen is as good as it gets in South Florida. If football was not in his future a Belen degree does open better higher education doors for him. I did not go to Belen!!

This is the truth.

Advertisement
Back