Don Chaney

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Advertisement
Meanwhile people over here dropping top 8s and it's September 😴😴

1536291060232.gif

Where’s the highlight?

Advertisement
Oh boy. We’re gonna have a real hard time getting this guy on board.

Kid is good! Looks like Frank Gore hope we get him. Anyone know anything about his recruitment? Is he a Cane fan? Our backfield is stacked love it!

Kid is good! Looks like Frank Gore hope we get him. Anyone know anything about his recruitment? Is he a Cane fan? Our backfield is stacked love it!

we're the favorite at the moment but it's still way too early

Advertisement
His footwork and change of direction is insane. To the guys down in SoFl how does he compare to Duke in HS?

Advertisement
Hope kid transfers for his senior season...this is some bad competition on this film. Kid is still a stud though, and if I remember correctly he was all Miami.

Hope kid transfers for his senior season...this is some bad competition on this film. Kid is still a stud though, and if I remember correctly he was all Miami.
He’s a stud but yeah he’s running all over bad comp. They play Columbus tho so that’ll be an upgrade

Advertisement
Leave him alone, please. Sean Taylor played against the same and sometimes lesser competition. Some elite kids are simply elite regardless. Plus, football is different now. He's been tested athletically against the very best. I think he'd transition just fine.

Advertisement
Back