Don Chaney

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Huge cane fan that I know
**** ya him an Bowman would be crazy! Our back field would be crazy easily best in the country with Dallas, linguard, Cam, Chaney jr, and Burns omg! Our o line should be straight by then too!

Advertisement
you can downvote me all you want but the kid said himself that the offer he covets the most is Ohio State.

if he commits and sticks with Miami, I'll be shocked

you can downvote me all you want but the kid said himself that the offer he covets the most is Ohio State.

if he commits and sticks with Miami, I'll be shocked

I'm going to let the season play out before I jump to any conclusions about kids a class away, that being said I am sure coaches from opposing schools are already saying Miami is a fraud.

I'm going to let the season play out before I jump to any conclusions about kids a class away, that being said I am sure coaches from opposing schools are already saying Miami is a fraud.

they been saying it since last year.

I know Darnell hears it all the time

Advertisement
Bama and Georgia will be making offers the Chaneys cant refuse

For argument sake, let's assume (wink) all three of us make equal offers:

Do people actually still blame local kids for leaving? Just curious.

It's a highlight of the 2 games he's played so far this season, one being against La Salle (poor competition) and one being against Heritage Del Ray (a very quality team with talent). Belen plays 8A football (highest class in the state).

Defense looked trash...

Leave him alone, please. Sean Taylor played against the same and sometimes lesser competition. Some elite kids are simply elite regardless. Plus, football is different now. He's been tested athletically against the very best. I think he'd transition just fine.

I'm not doing anything, simply just making a comment based on the observation that the defense in the video clip is straight mierda. I know the kid is a stud, he proved it during the camp circuit. Again, just simply noting. It's like Lingard rolling to the U after playing subpar competition in HS...it's a tougher transition, but ultimately I know that their talent will win out.

Advertisement
This kid is legit, and he's only going to get bigger.

Would not surprise me if he ends up being the #1 recruit in FL.

Advertisement
I'm not doing anything, simply just making a comment based on the observation that the defense in the video clip is straight mierda. I know the kid is a stud, he proved it during the camp circuit. Again, just simply noting. It's like Lingard rolling to the U after playing subpar competition in HS...it's a tougher transition, but ultimately I know that their talent will win out.
I was saying it in a joking tone because he [somehow] still goes to my former HS.

Advertisement
The OL actually started establishing a bit of running game in first half, but we got behind too much had to throw it.

Had the game stayed closer, I think Miami could’ve rushed for 120 plus.

Leave him alone, please. Sean Taylor played against the same and sometimes lesser competition. Some elite kids are simply elite regardless. Plus, football is different now. He's been tested athletically against the very best. I think he'd transition just fine.

Taylor played a bunch of my buddies in the state title game. Was the first time Mariana ever made it... Let's just say they weren't ready for the st Ortega combo.

Advertisement
Back