Don Chaney

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
A good friend of mine was an assistant coach, but still speaks to the coaches. When he coached last year he said jr. was close to committing to us but didn't cause his dad wanted him to take his time. A lot of people close to Belen believe he signs with Miami but idk. Great kid through and through from everything Ive heard! I'm glad they send Manny Diaz and Thomas Brown. Diaz's dad actually scored the first TD in Belen FB history and is a beloved alumnus for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This isn’t going anywhere, I’m just giving my opinion and you guys don’t like it. So between being called a genius, a mod that shouldn’t be calling one of our prized recruits soft and a waste of cellular division, I bow out and I won’t saying thing else on this subject, I’ll just wait for these thread bumps in about 3 years.

Kendall boy and Armando, if your at The Rock on Saturday, find me and I’ll get you each a beer or whatever it is you Belen boys like to drink on me. Go Canes.

This isn’t going anywhere, I’m just giving my opinion and you guys don’t like it. So between being called a genius, a mod that shouldn’t be calling one of our prized recruits soft and a waste of cellular division, I bow out and I won’t saying thing else on this subject, I’ll just wait for these thread bumps in about 3 years.

Kendall boy and Armando, if your at The Rock on Saturday, find me and I’ll get you each a beer or whatever it is you Belen boys like to drink on me. Go Canes.

Most people on here want the best for the Canes. I’m sure you’re no different. Unfortunately I’m not going to be at the game. I’m a last year Med student so I’ll be at Jackson early in the morning and going home just before the game. Thankfully I live close.

I like beer. I also like coconut rum. I know it’s a little feminine but what can I say, I love the ****. I also like tequila so it balances out. Nonetheless, have some beers and enjoy our Canes. Hope they light it up. Atmosphere should be electric.

Oh.... and Don Chaney is a bad MFer. Gotta keep the subject of the thread on here.

ive seen him play live three times, once against la salle and he ran all over them (but its ******* la salle) and twice against Columbus (first two years, didnt go to the game a couple weeks ago) and he hasn't done **** against Columbus or any other respectable school, please correct me if i am wrong on this cause i honestly want to know. but sure lets ride the nuts of a kid who runs wild over varela, braddock and ferguson.
If I recall, he actually did very well against Southridge when he matched up with them. Did well against good AH Delray and University School teams as well. He got hurt both times against Columbus. I get it, you like Columbus and my boy been telling me about Henry Parrish since he was playing for Richmond Giants. He’s a baller.

Don is still a great talent and has tested VERY well and has shown up to camps and performed great with other top peers. Don’t understand this witch hunt you’re on.

Advertisement
Against Southridge in the state playoffs last year Chaney carried the ball 27 times for 191 yards (7.1 YPC) and 2 TDs. I would say that is a pretty **** good game against the Ridge when it counted the most. Against Columbus last year he carried 12 times for 23 yards and 0 TDs.

His freshman year he didn't get many carries. About 7 per game from what I see.

:q3xkxex:

Don't take what they said personal, your comments in this thread fit right in with the maturity level of this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back