Don Chaney

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Taylor played a bunch of my buddies in the state title game. Was the first time Mariana ever made it... Let's just say they weren't ready for the st Ortega combo.
ST literally hopped over a friend who’s a bit younger and now my accountant. Was an All-Dade DB, but looked like one of those green tubes Mario or Luigi jumped over in the video game.

Wish I had gotten to play against Sean just for the memory, but he was hurt when we played Gulliver and at least got to play in pickup b-ball games with and against him. Ya couldn’t really describe his athleticism until you threw it off the backboard for him on a fast break. Unreal.

Advertisement
Same offense Lingard was in while in HS. I wonder if he will have similar issues adjusting to college. He definitely looks to have all ththe a physical tools.

ST literally hopped over a friend who’s a bit younger and now my accountant. Was an All-Dade DB, but looked like one of those green tubes Mario or Luigi jumped over in the video game.

Wish I had gotten to play against Sean just for the memory, but he was hurt when we played Gulliver and at least got to play in pickup b-ball games with and against him. Ya couldn’t really describe his athleticism until you threw it off the backboard for him on a fast break. Unreal.

Unrelated but reminds me of the series I had to cover Fred rouse. I was 5 foot 8 170 at the time and white boy slow. What a match-up. Good times.

Need this man in a Canes uni. Don Sr. loves UM and the staff - toughest competition will be UGA for sure.

For those worried about bags, the family isn't the type.

Advertisement
Hope kid transfers for his senior season...this is some bad competition on this film. Kid is still a stud though, and if I remember correctly he was all Miami.
If he hasn’t transferred from Belen already, he ain’t leaving going into his senior year.

Advertisement
Is it me or did it look like the film was on Fast Forward.

Almost everybody had Nos attached to their cleats for an extra boost hahaa!

Word on street is pops is shoppin...
Everybody is honorable until they see the possibilities. It’s like people that say “even if I win the lottery I’ll still keep working”. Until they win the lottery.
It’s like Ryque’s tape. Once you see it you know what’s coming. The kid was all UM until Kirby showed up. Now he says we don’t lead cause he wants to “enjoy the process”. Amazing! I didn’t know saying UM was your leader gave you hemorrhoids and stopped you from enjoying things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know that but when u read that here alot of the times we go back and say that guy was right, happened with battle recently. I know M3 been a good poster here for a long time.

I've had constant debated with him in the past, he's no insider. Chaney may or may not be looking for bags; but coming from the poster who's saying dad's shopping around, he probably heard it from some random guy on twitter. I could come on here for example and say that MAR is looking for the highest bidder. I have never met the kid nor am I an insider of any kind, but it just goes to show you that you can throw anything to the wall and hope it sticks.

I've had constant debated with him in the past, he's no insider. Chaney may or may not be looking for bags; but coming from the poster who's saying dad's shopping around, he probably heard it from some random guy on twitter. I could come on here for example and say that MAR is looking for the highest bidder. I have never met the kid nor am I an insider of any kind, but it just goes to show you that you can throw anything to the wall and hope it sticks.
Chaney was a lock from what I heard back in the day, but theres no such thing as locks so we will see. Long ways out with us favored

Need this man in a Canes uni. Don Sr. loves UM and the staff - toughest competition will be UGA for sure.

For those worried about bags, the family isn't the type.

Just to play devils advocate. The same was said if Tyson’s family last year.....how dad’s a retired firefighter and librarian ...etc.

Advertisement
Back