Don Chaney all the way locked in

Huh? Bowman is faster lol and they the same size.
Bowman is 5’9 191, Chaney 5’11 202-204. Yes bowman is a tad bit faster than Chaney but Chaney is very fast too.

And it ain’t no huh, Chaney tested better athletically than bowman. Chaney Nike spark rating was 123 whereas Bowman’s was 107

Last edited:
Advertisement
i love don but bowman the best back in the state hands down...
GOH.

Bowman is 5’9 191, Chaney 5’11 202-204. Yes bowman is a tad bit faster than Chaney but Chaney is very fast too.

And it ain’t no huh, Chaney tested better athletically than bowman. Chaney Nike spark rating was 123 whereas Bowman’s was 107

There’s a difference between a 10.6 and a 10.8 fam If you know track you know that and my b sorry i was off 2 inches lol

Advertisement
Kid isn’t de committing unless they shut down UM football by 2020. His entire family can watch him play. He’s not passing up that opportunity. The entire village resides that child and family is big to him. We got a real one folks. Can’t wait to watch him play next year.

Fam the man could’ve rushed for over 3k yards easy he only avg 13 carries per game on a state championship offense. You guys act like i said Chaney was trash or sum. I’ve seen bowman play i just think he’s the better Rb. Or since I’m a cane fan all cane kids are better lmk
True, I think The Don will be a better overall RB at the next level because he’s a better athlete.
Dude won state... as a freshman.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Miami Top247 running back commit Don Chaney Jr. placed first in the 3A high jump
at the FHSAA Track and Field State Championships up in Jacksonville.
Chaney jumped 6 feet, 7.5 inches.
The junior out of Belen Jesuit also won the same event as both a freshman and sophomore.

Advertisement
The Chaney family won’t be influenced by money in this decision. And that’s not to say they are better people than those who take money. Rather, it means Chaney comes from a family that earns enough money that the lure of immediate returns is diminished relative to the lure of long-term returns, notably a professional career and a degree from a well respected university.
This is hard but Miami needs to keep recruiting middle class kids as those families are more stable financially, have less handlers and hangers-on, and make long-terms decisions for college choice. And the reason this is hard is because there are lots of poor kids who are good football players, but those families will always have a hard time turning down money. It’s simple survival. Never expect a starving man, even a vegetarian, to turn down a hamburger. But a well fed man can turn down any food.
Tyson Campbell says hi.

Fam the man could’ve rushed for over 3k yards easy he only avg 13 carries per game on a state championship offense. You guys act like i said Chaney was trash or sum. I’ve seen bowman play i just think he’s the better Rb. Or since I’m a cane fan all cane kids are better lmk
All good.

I respect the opinion just don’t like using track times as the reason. But if you think he’s a better football player then no issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also remember with Dukes recruitment there was a TON of Florida Smoke coming out before signing day. No it’s smoke from “insiders” but still was smoke. The ONLY RB I remember that was a high star talent and had it shut down was Lamar Miller. Low key everything once committed

Bruh idk where you get this from but there was 0 smoke from Duke camp. Schools stopped calling Duke in November and started trying again in December and he was non receptive. When Norland won state Duke pulled out an Ibis hat and paraded it around even though he had already been committed for a while. Only smoke coming out of Norland that year was for Keith Brown trying to decide between Louisville, UF, and Miami.

Also, he's majoring in kinesiology and going into pre med. Says he wants to be a neurologist.

Also remember with Dukes recruitment there was a TON of Florida Smoke coming out before signing day. No it’s smoke from “insiders” but still was smoke. The ONLY RB I remember that was a high star talent and had it shut down was Lamar Miller. Low key everything once committed

There was no FSU smoke with DUKE

Advertisement
Back