Don Chaney all the way locked in

Advertisement
There was no FSU smoke with DUKE
Nope. Zero smoke.

Only thing I remember was he was going to take a visit to Texas and that got shut down pretty quickly.

FSU wasn’t even mentioned his entire recruitment that I can remember

True, I think The Don will be a better overall RB at the next level because he’s a better athlete.
Dude won state... as a freshman.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Miami Top247 running back commit Don Chaney Jr. placed first in the 3A high jump
at the FHSAA Track and Field State Championships up in Jacksonville.
Chaney jumped 6 feet, 7.5 inches.
The junior out of Belen Jesuit also won the same event as both a freshman and sophomore.

I get he won state 6’7 is amazing for a guy with that size... bowman just has the elite speed, both great backs. 1A 1B imo

Yeah and if you know track you know that’s a big difference but carry on lol

Neither one is going to have too many chances to run 100 meters in their college (or pro) careers. I'm more concerned about their speed over 20 yards. As well as their vision, balance, and cutting ability.

I doubt Frank Gore, Walter Payton, or Emmitt Smith ever ran 10.77 or even close to it.

Advertisement
All good.

I respect the opinion just don’t like using track times as the reason. But if you think he’s a better football player then no issue.
Nah i don’t think he’s better because he’s faster I’ve seen the kid play live twice and coached against him and i just think he’s on another level that’s all. I personally feel he’s like the best back since Dalvin but that’s me. But guys think I’m trolling cause i said the #1 Rb in the state is better than our commit who’s the the #2 makes sense.

Neither one is going to have too many chances to run 100 meters in their college (or pro) careers. I'm more concerned about their speed over 20 yards. As well as their vision, balance, and cutting ability.

Yes agreed.... Brock point was Chaney was faster but he was wrong lol and all you fan boys was slurping it up.

Nah. This guy is wired different,y.
I know he is, I was responding to the recruiting of middle class kids who's parents don't necessarily "need" the money. Campbell's family fell in that category and still went for the bags which is why Chaney and his pops are to be well respected from our fans.

Advertisement
Nah i don’t think he’s better because he’s faster I’ve seen the kid play live twice and coached against him and i just think he’s on another level that’s all. I personally feel he’s like the best back since Dalvin but that’s me. But guys think I’m trolling cause i said the #1 Rb in the state is better than our commit who’s the the #2 makes sense.
Right I got you after you clarified. Curious to see both on the field this year. Chaney looks like a freak and obviously die hard Cane so you know any hint of suggesting someone might be “better” will be met with some emotional posts.

Just love the depth we are building at RB. Exciting for the future.

Right I got you after you clarified. Curious to see both on the field this year. Chaney looks like a freak and obviously die hard Cane so you know any hint of suggesting someone might be “better” will be met with some emotional posts.

Just love the depth we are building at RB. Exciting for the future.

True you think we take another RB this class

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell says hi.
I agree with the theory that bags don’t have an income barrier. Wealthy people take bribes all the **** time.
But Campbell was never committed and never even named us as a leader I think.
If anything this would be more a Harris type situation. But Harris commited too early and had some other influences.
We’re down the stretch and he has shut it down and killing rumors with he quickness. If anything it’s more similar to lo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back