Don Chaney all the way locked in

brock

All-American

Great article from a uga reporter. This kid is as loyal as they come. We give all these flakes from south Florida all of this attention but we really need to be praising guys like don Chaney an ELITE and best recruit from south Florida and arguably the whole state being this big on the Canes because in recent years it hasn’t happened that often

Is there a sliver of hope there for the Bulldogs? He does not expect to visit any more schools.

“Nah,” he said. “Shut down. Locked. With a hundred locks on there.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thank God for this kid. You know, it was mentioned last year regarding Tyrique Stevenson that it would tell us a lot about him if he was strong enough to say no to the bags. Well dammit, this Chaney kid needs to be getting all of the props that people were ready to give Stevenson if he would have chosen UM. I cannot wait for this kid to get on campus. He's going to be special.

Advertisement
Still going to sweat this one out, I believe Chaney but we are going to hear a ton of rumors until he signs (true or not). Non of these articles make me feel any better
Shouldn’t be worried about Chaney whatsoever. He’s not built like the rest of the south Florida elite kids and very loyal. No point in being pessimistic, especially about Chaney honestly

Advertisement
If he shuts it down and gives these types of interviews there won’t be. I don’t think lo had any rumors after he shut it down.
I could've sworn that Chaney shut down his recruitment???

Three? This will have thirty.

UGA doesn’t have a back committed and thinks they can get anyone they want. I see nothing to think Chaney is even remotely interested in another school. I’m not going to charge him with other croot’s sins.

I thought they were going to flip USCe’s RB commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Three? This will have thirty.

UGA doesn’t have a back committed and thinks they can get anyone they want. I see nothing to think Chaney is even remotely interested in another school. I’m not going to charge him with other croot’s sins.

As the revolutionary DX once said......................
file_1020dbd385_original.jpg

Advertisement
Back