Don Chaney all the way locked in

Advertisement
ELITE caliber athlete with NFL upside & is one of the top 3 RB's in the nation.

Call me biased all you want, but I'm taking Chaney over Bowman, Knighton, Bijan Robinson & Kendall Milton. Only RB's I think on the same level are Zach Evans & Jase McClellan.

He's got more upside than Lingard coming out HS imo (and I think Lingard will be great once healthy), due to his balance & ability to cut. Lingard has more pure straight line speed, but runs high & isn't as shifty, Chaney is a power to speed combo runner with great field vision.

The trio of Chaney, Lingard & Cam Harris next year will be deadly! I honestly feel between this season & next year our rushing attack is going to return back to the glory days when we used to have the most lethal RB groups in all of college football.
Yes it will be back to the standard.
Wouldn’t trade Chaney for anyone. But Milton is an elite back.

Advertisement
He don't need'em, his father would never allow for that kinda sh*t to be apart of his son's recruitment.

The Chaney family are as high character as it gets, they not taking no under the table dirty money bribes from the SEC.
I take my blood pressure medicine, read a comforting and mind calming post from my man @Liberty City El and I'm good to go. Thanks bruh!

Advertisement
That was my feeling exactly.

Also remember with Dukes recruitment there was a TON of Florida Smoke coming out before signing day. No it’s smoke from “insiders” but still was smoke. The ONLY RB I remember that was a high star talent and had it shut down was Lamar Miller. Low key everything once committed

Great article from a uga reporter. This kid is as loyal as they come. We give all these flakes from south Florida all of this attention but we really need to be praising guys like don Chaney an ELITE and best recruit from south Florida and arguably the whole state being this big on the Canes because in recent years it hasn’t happened that often

Is there a sliver of hope there for the Bulldogs? He does not expect to visit any more schools.

“Nah,” he said. “Shut down. Locked. With a hundred locks on there.”

I get a kick out of thinking about the posters that would talk mad smack about Chaney before he was committed and thinking he wasn’t sincere in his UM interest. Someone can dig up some pretty entertaining threads if they wanted to

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get a kick out of thinking about the posters that would talk mad smack about Chaney before he was committed and thinking he wasn’t sincere in his UM interest. Someone can dig up some pretty entertaining threads if they wanted to
I was one of them.

Advertisement
Back