NFL Dolphins get T. Hill from the chiefs

Advertisement
Tyrek choose to play with Tua?

Really seems like they are trying hard to attract a QB.

He’s a top 5 WR thats a good deal. None of those picks are gonna get u a player that can impact the game like him…now get TVD next year and u cookin lol
I must disagree. You say that none of those picks will yield a player who can impact the game like Hill but you have no way of knowing that. Hill had Mahomes in KC. Who does he have in Miami? Tua? That's laughable. That's just way too much to give up. Terrible deal.

It isn’t this the deepest fastest WR draft ever ?
Seems to me like you could have used free agency for something else and sought a WR in the draft

I personally don't like it. I wouldn't have given up that for him or paid him that for this team now.. If he is the last piece for a title run, I could see it. They need to build a team and that price is just to high with their needs. Just my opinion. I hope it pays off.

Advertisement

Another underrated move was adding Raheem Mostert, along with Terron Armstead at LT.

The Phins might lowkey have a really dangerous offense if Tua can actually throw the ball downfield.

Yes that is true but the thing is that Tua can't do that. The Dolphins need a QB who can exploit the Hill/Waddle combination. Tua isn't that guy.

I’m not a Dolphins fan but I’m glad people are coming around to this idea that it’s not a bad thing to give up draft picks

Not that picks aren’t important but that thought process sorta got out of hand with New England but they had the most important position already locked down

Not sure he was actually the missing piece though which I guess is the fear here

I think that the Dolphins still believe in Tua. I do. He was one of the most pressured QB in the league last year. That's supposedly going to to get fixed this year by adding good linemen and a good rb.

Hopefully he'll thrive, but if he doesn't TB is ready to take over and then we could draft a qb next year if we need to and he'll already have some pieces in place.

Advertisement
Phins paid a hefty price for hill and toooo hiiiigh! a first round pick? i don't get it? maybe if we had a qb that can consistently and accurately throw the ball downfield then maybe

ill stick with dolphins are a clown show of an NFL organization
My thoughts exactly.

I don't like it. If he was the last piece to a title run, I understand. This team has to many needs to give up those picks and pay that. I believe in myself, so my 4th RD pick is not garbage, he is a starter within a couple seasons, much less a 1 and 2.

Advertisement
So a late first and middle 2nd plus 3 garbage picks is not worth the biggest playmaker in the NFL?

I disagree.

And trust me, after my professional interaction with Tannenbaum, I am extremely critical of the dolphins. Dolphins suck, but this is a good move and they've had a really good off season.
Draft picks are never garbage picks. Why do you think the Chiefs made this trade?

It's the 1st and 2nd round plus the other daft pics that make this a bad deal for the Dolphins. No WR is worth all of that, plus you have to pay the man. The chiefs made out like bandits.
They gave up the 29th pick & the 50th pick, the two 4th rounders don’t really accumulate value unless you’re a team that really knows how to draft.

In terms of value, it’s not as much of a haul as people think it is, the Rams have proven that picks can be supplemented if you replace them with quality players & Tyreek is no doubt a top 3 WR in the league.

Advertisement
It's the 1st and 2nd round plus the other daft pics that make this a bad deal for the Dolphins. No WR is worth all of that, plus you have to pay the man. The chiefs made out like bandits.
To be fair the market had already shown the cost of a #1 WR. Packers got a 1st and 2nd in this year's draft as well for Adams. I'm not a fan of the trade because I hate noddle arm Tua. Hill is a waste with him at QB.

I'm so mad right now....I just finished this, then got the News about Hill....Now I'm waiting for the indigestion to set in....F-my life again......
img_1_1648030521094.jpg

Advertisement
Back