NFL Dolphins get T. Hill from the chiefs

Makes complete sense. You give Tua no excuses and figure out who he is going into a year where you have 2 1sts that you can use to find your guy if Tua proves he isn’t.
You beat me to it. Front office is boxed in now. Tua is the goods and magically the light bulb go on with a new offense and supporting talent or we move the fck on and parlay those 2 1st rounders into a franchise qb pick. No excuses. No more waiting. No more coddling.

Advertisement
You beat me to it. Front office is boxed in now. Tua is the goods and magically the light bulb go on with a new offense and supporting talent or we move the fck on and parlay those 2 1st rounders into a franchise qb pick. No excuses. No more waiting. No more coddling.
I cain't wait

Wow yall boys gave up 5 picks including 1st & 2nd for a receiver as well as paying him 30 mil a year when you're QB can't throw it past 40 yards. I'm glad I'm a diehard bills fan

Makes complete sense. You give Tua no excuses and figure out who he is going into a year where you have 2 1sts that you can use to find your guy if Tua proves he isn’t.
That part makes complete sense. But did the Dolphins clean house? You guys trust them to get the right QB? They could of gotten Waston for much cheaper then this trade during the start of all his issues and wanting to leave Houston.

Advertisement
Strange move for the Fins. I love Hill, but the Dolphins already have a [lesser] version of that WR in Waddle. I mean, adding talent is always a plus even if the pieces are duplicative, but why not add a big-bodied WR who can get downfield if you already have Waddle in tow?

I don't know what this year's offense will be, but if it mimics last year's short passing game, I guess adding one of the most electric short yardage players is the way to go.

But, anyways, it's the Dolphins. Hill will probably get hurt, he's turning 30 in 2 years and watch his career become injury-riddled now with the Fins. That's our luck.

I'm guessing the Phins are not wanting give Tua any excuses at receiver. That said; it reminds me of when they have Suh that monster deal like he was the one missing piece to a championship.....

Advertisement
1648058445977.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another pathetic example of why the Dolphins will never win anything under the current power structure. Many teams in the NFL are an elite QB away. Some are a #1 WR away while others require OL help or a few defensive pieces. The Dolphins however are a Front Office away from contending for a ring. Just sad. What a clown show at Dolphin Headquarters. The Chiefs just bent Miami over the sink.

Phins paid a hefty price for hill and toooo hiiiigh! a first round pick? i don't get it? maybe if we had a qb that can consistently and accurately throw the ball downfield then maybe

ill stick with dolphins are a clown show of an NFL organization

It's the 1st and 2nd round plus the other daft pics that make this a bad deal for the Dolphins. No WR is worth all of that, plus you have to pay the man. The chiefs made out like bandits.
So a late first and middle 2nd plus 3 garbage picks is not worth the biggest playmaker in the NFL?

I disagree.

And trust me, after my professional interaction with Tannenbaum, I am extremely critical of the dolphins. Dolphins suck, but this is a good move and they've had a really good off season.

Advertisement
Back