Dolphin Stadium banning EXPLICIT music & DJs at UMiami games

Is *********ing in the stadium still ok or is that banned too?

Asking for a friend
[MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] You don't have to lie to us...it's ok if you do

PS: I have a girlfriend so I don't have to, you should look into one

Advertisement
National Anthem Stanza 3:

The National Anthem says that the Slaves of America (African Americans at the time) will never be saved, their blood will just wash away and cover what used to be of their history. The [slaves] will live in fear all the way until their death, and the flag will wave in victory...Over the land of the free, and home of the brave.

Even though he was a bigot slave owner, he was actually talking about the British and the people they were forcing to fight for them. Obviously he didn't mean land of the free for everyone but most people who are smarter than you or me about history agree he wasn't talking about AMERICANS who are "black". The flag and anthem represents every scar and change we've made, including the ridiculous period of slavery, a reminder of how far we've come. Do we need more change, yes, but the only way it's going to happen is if we are "indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL" under that flag.
So you were in Francis Scott Keys' head when he wrote those lyrics. How old are you.

Of course I'm not that old so why make such a stupid comment, how about contributing with what you found and why you believe that. I actually read it, researched it, found the context of it and read people who know a lot more about it than me instead of taking some guys word on Twitter (which is where this originated from recently by way of an article posted on Twitter) that he was talking about black slaves in the Colonies. The guy was a bigot piece of crap (FSK) but we don't always have to twist things as something they aren't just to highlight what's wrong with the world today.

You know nothing about slavery in the colonies or any other time and are too lazy to find out. Instead of asking others to contribute what they found out why not do some homework yourself and learn if your opinion is fact-based or the product of indoctrination?

Then when you finally learn something share it with your friends elsewhere, this is a football board.

You sure do stay true to your name with lame posts like that Chuckles, I'll be looking for your karaoke setup at the next game. PM if you want to talk some more about how much you know about slavery.

This is what happens when democrats are in charge

Really? What democrats banned rap music? Far as I know Republicans have been the main ones to obstruct 1st amendment rights.

Then you are an uneducated dolt.

Thankfully that condition is curable.

Books are your friend. Reading is fundamental. Ignore any news source that is broadcast on your TV

Advertisement
Can we still roll through the parking lot giving a Bull frog to Nole fans? Or is that not allowed anymore either?

Really? What democrats banned rap music? Far as I know Republicans have been the main ones to obstruct 1st amendment rights.

Books are your friend. Reading is fundamental. Ignore any news source that is broadcast on your TV

Can't you take your weird, hilariously naive obsession with politics elsewhere?

Just ignore this site like you ignore those evil news stations.

Thanks

Censoring the music someone can or can not play at a tailgate is 100x worse than just saying it can't be too loud.
Anyone who complains about explicit lyrics needs to stop being a little *****.
Dude, it's one thing for songs to cuss every now and then but most of this crap goes way past that. I don't have kids but I get it. **** sure, I'll want my kids to go to come to the game and share my passion for our Canes. You're out in public not the club. There's nothing wrong with partying but keeping the tunes clean.

Oh wow, 30+ yr old dude thinks "new music" is crap these days with too much explicit language, what a surprise.
Since you wouldn't allow your kid to listen to music due to the explicit language, I also assume you also wouldn't let them play video games, watch tv, go to school, talk to friends, etc. Explicit language is only a big deal because you make it one. A kid hearing explicit words won't make him a problem at school or something.

its not about telling your kids what music to listen to. its about having toddlers and young kids and having them listening to blasting explict lyrics. what parent would willingly allow or feel comfortable with that??

I think you're making a much bigger deal than it is.
It's much worse having kids near people getting drunk then them hearing some bad language in music.
Either way, Fraternities and students should be in designated spots and be allowed to have fun.

They do have designated spots, and it's a greasefire. There's a reason why they are clearing the student org lot earlier and earlier every week, they want to limit the damage. It's gone beyond what was happening at E-4, it's becoming a problem for the school.

Mayne that TRICK DADDY bumpin no matter what on the 8th

Advertisement

Can't you take your weird, hilariously naive obsession with politics elsewhere?

Just ignore this site like you ignore those evil news stations.

Thanks

negative ghostrider.....the pattern is full

All the muddafukkng gangstas gonna play their explicit sh*t so little girls can hear. Ya'll bad. Real badasses.

And by gangstas, I mean white, spoiled, entitled, priveliged cūmrags with last names like Epstein, or Winklecum, or VanDenJizz who like to pretend they're from the hood and have street cred a few times a year while they're in the parking lot.

Y'all some badasses.
The guys on here who are insisting that they can play their super explicit **** in an open public place with people taking their kids to a game either don't have kids or they have kids and their parenting needs help. Either way, they're clueless.

That said, as a white dude with a name, like Epstein, I'd guess that most of us rap listening Epsteins don't put that on little kids nor do we think that cause X Gonna Give It To Ya....that we can too.

Lol... Like I'm gonna jump out of my family car with my tri-focal lenses and arthritic knees and become Thugnificent.

All the muddafukkng gangstas gonna play their explicit sh*t so little girls can hear. Ya'll bad. Real badasses.

And by gangstas, I mean white, spoiled, entitled, priveliged cūmrags with last names like Epstein, or Winklecum, or VanDenJizz who like to pretend they're from the hood and have street cred a few times a year while they're in the parking lot.

Y'all some badasses.
The guys on here who are insisting that they can play their super explicit **** in an open public place with people taking their kids to a game either don't have kids or they have kids and their parenting needs help. Either way, they're clueless.

That said, as a white dude with a name, like Epstein, I'd guess that most of us rap listening Epsteins don't put that on little kids nor do we think that cause X Gonna Give It To Ya....that we can too.

Lol... Like I'm gonna jump out of my family car with my tri-focal lenses and arthritic knees and become Thugnificent.

There it is. Too busy being SJFs...no time for that underrated parenting ****.

I grew up in the "family section" a.k.a the West End Zone. It was families mixed with the wildest people in Miami. When I smell blunt smoke emanating from a crowd, it brings back childhood memories of Saturdays.

I like how the Miami tailgates are different than Nebraska's. Keep the vibe the way it is.

Advertisement
I grew up in the "family section" a.k.a the West End Zone. It was families mixed with the wildest people in Miami. When I smell blunt smoke emanating from a crowd, it brings back childhood memories of Saturdays.

I like how the Miami tailgates are different than Nebraska's. Keep the vibe the way it is.

I was a West End Zone crew member too and so were my kids and grandkids. Nothing like having water dripping on you from above and you really had no clue where it was coming from. LOL.

But Dmoney, you of all people should know that those days are over. This is "corporate environment" time around Hard Rock Stadium. Not saying it will turn into a "suit and tie" affair...but again, when you have season ticket holders paying 3k or more, and they start complaining, you gotta listen.

The democrats also started the kkk

Those democrats would be considered republicans today. The parties are totally reversed from the time of Lincoln and the Civil War.

True, but can you blame a people with our history for trying to side with the party they feel has their best interest in heart? Our limited freedoms, education and employment opportunities were all gained in blood, death and fear over "500" ******* years man! And MF'ers keep coming at us like we the enemy. We got major issues, many self inflicted, but more from external oppression and suppression policies, laws and social exclusions. Bro we just a mass outrage from white people segregating us again, IMO.

Advertisement
Even though he was a bigot slave owner, he was actually talking about the British and the people they were forcing to fight for them. Obviously he didn't mean land of the free for everyone but most people who are smarter than you or me about history agree he wasn't talking about AMERICANS who are "black". The flag and anthem represents every scar and change we've made, including the ridiculous period of slavery, a reminder of how far we've come. Do we need more change, yes, but the only way it's going to happen is if we are "indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL" under that flag.
So you were in Francis Scott Keys' head when he wrote those lyrics. How old are you.

Of course I'm not that old so why make such a stupid comment, how about contributing with what you found and why you believe that. I actually read it, researched it, found the context of it and read people who know a lot more about it than me instead of taking some guys word on Twitter (which is where this originated from recently by way of an article posted on Twitter) that he was talking about black slaves in the Colonies. The guy was a bigot piece of crap (FSK) but we don't always have to twist things as something they aren't just to highlight what's wrong with the world today.

You know nothing about slavery in the colonies or any other time and are too lazy to find out. Instead of asking others to contribute what they found out why not do some homework yourself and learn if your opinion is fact-based or the product of indoctrination?

Then when you finally learn something share it with your friends elsewhere, this is a football board.

You sure do stay true to your name with lame posts like that Chuckles, I'll be looking for your karaoke setup at the next game. PM if you want to talk some more about how much you know about slavery.

Let me help you: Chuckles your posts are lame because [insert intelligent thought].

Keep looking for my karaoke setup, let us know when you find it. It's hiding behind a Pok*mon.

It's a football board and you obviously don't know enough about the topic to discuss it anyway. Do your own homework, it's not my role to school you.

Thanks for reading my posts snowflake!

The democrats also started the kkk

Those democrats would be considered republicans today. The parties are totally reversed from the time of Lincoln and the Civil War.

True, but can you blame a people with our history for trying to side with the party they feel has their best interest in heart? Our limited freedoms, education and employment opportunities were all gained in blood, death and fear over "500" ****ing years man! And MF'ers keep coming at us like we the enemy. We got major issues, many self inflicted, but more from external oppression and suppression policies, laws and social exclusions. Bro we just a mass outrage from white people segregating us again, IMO.

Wow, since before 1615!

Let me help you: Chuckles your posts are lame because [insert intelligent thought].

Keep looking for my karaoke setup, let us know when you find it. It's hiding behind a Pok*mon.

It's a football board and you obviously don't know enough about the topic to discuss it anyway. Do your own homework, it's not my role to school you.

Thanks for reading my posts snowflake!

Like I said I'd be willing to have a conversation with you, take it to a PM and you can tell me all about how superior you are to me. Thanks for reading all my posts Cuckles!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back