Dolphin Stadium banning EXPLICIT music & DJs at UMiami games

Of course I'm not that old so why make such a stupid comment, how about contributing with what you found and why you believe that. I actually read it, researched it, found the context of it and read people who know a lot more about it than me instead of taking some guys word on Twitter (which is where this originated from recently by way of an article posted on Twitter) that he was talking about black slaves in the Colonies. The guy was a bigot piece of crap (FSK) but we don't always have to twist things as something they aren't just to highlight what's wrong with the world today.

You know nothing about slavery in the colonies or any other time and are too lazy to find out. Instead of asking others to contribute what they found out why not do some homework yourself and learn if your opinion is fact-based or the product of indoctrination?

Then when you finally learn something share it with your friends elsewhere, this is a football board.

You sure do stay true to your name with lame posts like that Chuckles, I'll be looking for your karaoke setup at the next game. PM if you want to talk some more about how much you know about slavery.

Let me help you: Chuckles your posts are lame because [insert intelligent thought].

Keep looking for my karaoke setup, let us know when you find it. It's hiding behind a Pok*mon.

It's a football board and you obviously don't know enough about the topic to discuss it anyway. Do your own homework, it's not my role to school you.

Thanks for reading my posts snowflake!

Like I said I'd be willing to have a conversation with you, take it to a PM and you can tell me all about how superior you are to me. Thanks for reading all my posts Cuckles!

Did you not understand me? I am not your superior, your ignorance is yours--you own it. I have simply provided you with a learning opportunity. Once again, this is a football board, I'm not going to tutor you.

However I want you to feel that you have humbled me so am considering changing my name on this board. Can't decide between John Carruthers Stanly and Anthony Johnson. Which one do you like best? ;-)

Advertisement
You know nothing about slavery in the colonies or any other time and are too lazy to find out. Instead of asking others to contribute what they found out why not do some homework yourself and learn if your opinion is fact-based or the product of indoctrination?

Then when you finally learn something share it with your friends elsewhere, this is a football board.

You sure do stay true to your name with lame posts like that Chuckles, I'll be looking for your karaoke setup at the next game. PM if you want to talk some more about how much you know about slavery.

Let me help you: Chuckles your posts are lame because [insert intelligent thought].

Keep looking for my karaoke setup, let us know when you find it. It's hiding behind a Pok*mon.

It's a football board and you obviously don't know enough about the topic to discuss it anyway. Do your own homework, it's not my role to school you.

Thanks for reading my posts snowflake!

Like I said I'd be willing to have a conversation with you, take it to a PM and you can tell me all about how superior you are to me. Thanks for reading all my posts Cuckles!

Did you not understand me? I am not your superior, your ignorance is yours--you own it. I have simply provided you with a learning opportunity. Once again, this is a football board, I'm not going to tutor you.

However I want you to feel that you have humbled me so am considering changing my name on this board. Can't decide between John Carruthers Stanly and Anthony Johnson. Which one do you like best? ;-)

Hmm... not really feeling either name for you, think you should just stick with Cuckles :)

National Anthem Stanza 3:

The National Anthem says that the Slaves of America (African Americans at the time) will never be saved, their blood will just wash away and cover what used to be of their history. The [slaves] will live in fear all the way until their death, and the flag will wave in victory...Over the land of the free, and home of the brave.

Even though he was a bigot slave owner, he was actually talking about the British and the people they were forcing to fight for them. Obviously he didn't mean land of the free for everyone but most people who are smarter than you or me about history agree he wasn't talking about AMERICANS who are "black". The flag and anthem represents every scar and change we've made, including the ridiculous period of slavery, a reminder of how far we've come. Do we need more change, yes, but the only way it's going to happen is if we are "indivisible, with liberty and justice for ALL" under that flag.
So you were in Francis Scott Keys' head when he wrote those lyrics. How old are you.

The Star spangled banner is a terrible song anyways. The Russian national anthem sounds like the Soviet union is boot stomping the world. They definitely have us beat in the national anthem competition. If we want a classic, I think America the Beautiful should be the national anthem (Ray Charles version). I would also accept Born in the USA by the Boss (or go avant garde and go with America, F*ck Yeah from Team America: World Police)

This is a joke, right?
We've kicked some serious culo over the years under the "Star Spangled Banner"....conquered many villages and countries with that song representing our country, God's gift to humanity....why would you want to switch it to "America the Beautiful'? Having that song as our anthem is weak...but then again, this country is slowly being taken over skinny Jean wearing millenials and metrosexuals who play hackey sack during the weekend when not sucking male genitalia.

I can count on one hand how many times I've agreed with Medley, but **** if I don't this time. Solid *** post.

Advertisement
The school needs to do a better job of finding real American students with an emphasis on the males who are actual men who love sports and less of the effeminate skinny Jean type.

Yeah, stocking the University with lowbrow types is for sure gonna improve things. All hail Texytonky Community College of South Florida.

But not standing during the national anthem is acceptable from your employees (dolphin players). I will never go to another dolphin game as long as this clown is the owner.

National Anthem Stanza 3:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The National Anthem says that the Slaves of America (African Americans at the time) will never be saved, their blood will just wash away and cover what used to be of their history. The [slaves] will live in fear all the way until their death, and the flag will wave in victory...Over the land of the free, and home of the brave.

wow. Honestly had no idea. I can see why some of these guys refuse to stand.

Total BS. He didn't write about slaves. He wrote about the Brits and their intentions on reclaiming the Colonies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back