Does King come back next year?

Advertisement
Test the NFL waters means he gets a grade from the NFL draft advisory board to determine where he is likely to get drafted.

It doesn't mean he is going pro. He could be relaying that information to Milton so Milton will give Miami a look, in case King declares in a month or so.

Test the NFL waters means he gets a grade from the NFL draft advisory board to determine where he is likely to get drafted.

It doesn't mean he is going pro. He could be relaying that information to Milton so Milton will give Miami a look, in case King declares in a month or so.
this. also, wasnt the report that Milton has interest in playing for UF?

Look no further than Kaaya. 1 year left in eligibility, but just had to rush to unemployment.

Advertisement
King, Harris, Jordan, Williams, Roche, Phillips, Silvera, Bolden, Borregales are going bye-bye

Did the part about King going pro also happen?
It sounds like Milton reached out to King and asked him what he was doing.... Maybe D'Eriq was noncommittal and said he was "thinking about it". I could see where that would turn into the story Rivals put out.

Advertisement
It sounds like Milton reached out to King and asked him what he was doing.... Maybe D'Eriq was noncommittal and said he was "thinking about it". I could see where that would turn into the story Rivals put out.
Yeah that would make sense.

I haven't read the story but why would King reach out to Milton? Do they have prior relationship? Did the coaches ask him to? King told Milton he's going pro? That doesn't even sound right.
Especially the part about Milton then nonchalantly turning around and immediately leaking it as he ponders multiple transfer destinations.

Advertisement
His draft stock is unlikely to change, but hopefully he's motivated by winning big and building a lasting legacy as a college football legend.

King, Harris, Jordan, Williams, Roche, Phillips, Silvera, Bolden, Borregales are going bye-bye
Where would Silvera think he's actually going? Borregales too. I love the kid and he is a gawd for us based upon the insane low standard at that spot but if he actually wants a guarantee of making NFL dollars then he needs to be like a consensus top 3 college kicker and not just a top 10 one.

Advertisement
If King comes back, he might be able to convince other players like Phillips to as well. Could be like what we saw happen with all those defensive lineman returning for Clemson a couple years ago.
Dude Phillips ain't coming back.

think his tweet means he struggled with the decision but ultimately will declare and is showing appreciation for the U
How the **** do you come up w that based on a single sentence, which is actually a lyric in a will smith song?

Advertisement
Back