Does King come back next year?

Advertisement
Mama king is fine. She never missed a game and took her family with her on her own dime
From what little I've observed from him on IG, they seem to be financially fit. I don't think there's a pressing need to go to the league. Could be wrong.

Advertisement
Also doesn't take into account whether he has to take care of his mom

So I'd get it if he does leave
jerry maguire money GIF

young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

stepford wives money GIF

isla fisher secrets GIF

Trevor Lawrence
Kyle Trask
Mac Jones
Justin fields
zack Wilson
trey lance

all the QB’ s (probably more) in the draft next year

don’t see NFL GM’s passing these guys for king

There have been a few "What if Saban retires" articles over the last few months compared to previous years. If those are indeed trial balloons and Sarkisian takes over, who know what Bama team we'll face. There could be an early entry exodus this year.

Zero chance of Sark being the HC. I still think Dabo takes the gig wanting to prove he can win in the SEC West, and the SEC as a whole.

Advertisement
Hope so but probably not. He may not ever be seen as anything higher than a 3rd or 4th round pick so what’s the point of staying? Just because you stay don’t mean you elevate your draft status all the time and king has put on some very impressive film and throws this year. With that being said this is a deep draft class at the top at so who knows. If he left any smart team should draft him as a late day 2/early day 3 player. He has all the intangibles, mobile and with a gifted arm and touch. More importantly he’s a great leader and football guy

nah if he left he’s definitely a day 6 or 7.
if he comes back he has a better chance of going higher in the draft class

you don’t wanna be in a draft class with TLaww and Justin fielda, and Kyle trask

Cuts the other way too. Why leave when you can lead this team as a contender, potentially go down in Miami history AND make money off your likeness next year? He won’t be a starting QB anywhere next year in the NFL.
Am I the only one here that feels he has a real shot at being a RB in the NFL? 5'10 205 with quicks, he makes people miss in a phone booth. I love him at QB, but the NFL is a different animal.

I'm hoping he comes back to compete for a championship and enjoy the Miami life for 1 more year (hopefully in front of a bigger crowd).

If he really wants to be a QB at the next level he should come back get another year under his belt playing with Miami athletes against P5 talent

If we win out this year, we’ll be a top 8 team going into next year and King would be a legitimate Heisman candidate and in the spotlight to showcase himself

This year there’s also a ton of good QBs entering the draft

- Trevor Lawrence
- Justin Fields
- Trey Lance
- Kyle Trask
- Zach Wilson
- Mac Jones (maybe)

Advertisement
The thing i worry about is if Lashlee leaves. Do you see any way that King comes back without Lashlee?

Advertisement
Zero chance of Sark being the HC. I still think Dabo takes the gig wanting to prove he can win in the SEC West, and the SEC as a whole.
I'm just reading the tea leaves like I did with the Saban retirement articles. Dabo would come with a hefty price tag maybe they want to save a few bucks for new sleep pods or something. I'm not going to make a prediction about what they'll do because who the **** knows anymore.

Lashlee isn’t leaving so rejoice!
I hope so. Im just always skeptical until I actually see it happen. I tend to think he comes back as well but I know he's a hot name right now. Not sure how quickly he wants to move to a head coach. He is only 37

Advertisement
Back