Does King come back next year?

King obviously #1 priority

But, but having #15 and #9 back along with #1 will be glorious and possible as well.

These 3 make us a real contender next year

Advertisement
King comes back is much more likely than Jaelen and Brevin staying. There 0.00001% chance the latter two are on the team next year.

I'm not in the business of giving a 23 yr old man career advice or two players with injury histories that could actually be drafted very high and get paid....BUT mannnnnn.....could you imagine the hype and buzz going into next year IF we do end up in the Orange Bowl and IF we were to face and beat UiF and IF King, Phillips and Jordan run it back?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been on here saying for a couple months that he would be back..I really don’t think he’s an NFL QB at least not a starting QB and the fact there is a ton of QBs coming out this year that would go ahead of him should make the decision easier.

come back and work on his arm strength and other things he might need to work on to show the NFL he can play QB and go next year.Of course I’m a little prejudiced at what I think he should do but I really hope he does come back.

Advertisement
We fuggin?!?

the one quote that makes me think he may be gone is when he said he wants to see this end on the right foot after the duke game. hopefully he come back, but i assume he likely knows his decision. either way, hes been our best QB in 20 years and def our most dynamic.

If he really wants to be drafted as a QB the smart thing would be for him to come back.

There is absolutely no reason for him to leave early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back