Does King come back next year?

Advertisement
King obviously #1 priority

But, but having #15 and #9 back along with #1 will be glorious and possible as well.

These 3 make us a real contender next year

DL+ King+ TEs, 100% agree.

Keeping King, Nesta, and Mallory likely gets us pretty far. I could see one of the EE WR coming in to take a spot for 2021. Those kids are as close to elite as we’ve seen since Richards. DE- I’d like to see Payton added then get lucky with an IC rule change allowing us to sign 3-5 GT kids including 1-2 DE.

Advertisement
If miraculously King, Phillips, Roche, Harley and Jordan all came back it’d be like Clemson a couple years ago where 2 DL projected first round came back. Realistically think King and Harley return.

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence
Kyle Trask
Mac Jones
Justin fields
zack Wilson
trey lance

all the QB’ s (probably more) in the draft next year

don’t see NFL GM’s passing these guys for king
He can def get drafted in the later rounds those not the only Qbs getting drafted

If everyone decides to stay, including Phillips, we have a legit shot at winning the conference next year. I want to believe
Unlikely they stay but your right. Clemson would be missing Lawrence and Etienne and our Oline would have another year of maturity.

1, 15, 9, and 21 back and we go 11-1 next year.

In my mind, the only realistic chance we have is 1 coming back. 15 is playing himself into the first round and there's been lots of chatter lately that 9 and 21 are off to the NFL after this season no matter what.

Advertisement
Rivals has a story up this morning that sources have told them King reached out to McKenzie Milton about Miami. Told Milton he is going pro..
Seems Miami is getting a look from Milton, and UF and FSU are also interested in him. Milton is back in Hawaii right now.

Rivals has a story up this morning that sources have told them King reached out to McKenzie Milton about Miami. Told Milton he is going pro..
Seems Miami is getting a look from Milton, and UF and FSU are also interested in him. Milton is back in Hawaii right now.
Lol you actually read and believe Gary Ferman?

So according to Ferman King is leaving? Thank God, means King is staying next year!

Advertisement
Next years draft class at QB is basically Howell, Slovis, and Rattler if he declares. Beyond those guys it falls to Bo Nix and guys like that... I think a lot of NFL GMs would rather draft a playmaker like King than a dud like Nix. He’ll never be an NFL difference maker vs King who might be.

Give the NFL an extra year to evolve and it might be a better fit and go in a weaker draft class.

For the same reasons.. I completely expect Phillips to declare. He’s played himself into the first round in this weak edge class. 0 doubt in my mind he’s picked in round 1 this year. I’d also say he’s better than Rousseau early in their NFL careers.

yeah i just read the story ... not sure what to think ... ferman gets a bad rap, but his info is about 50-50 tbh ... prefer cribby tho

yeah i just read the story ... not sure what to think ... ferman gets a bad rap, but his info is about 50-50 tbh ... prefer cribby tho
50-50, come on man you're being way too nice. Ferman throws ***** against the wall and hopes to be right 25% of the time. He's the epitome of click-bait.

I haven't read the story but why would King reach out to Milton? Do they have prior relationship? Did the coaches ask him to? King told Milton he's going pro? That doesn't even sound right.

Advertisement
Back