Does King come back next year?

Advertisement
Did the part about King going pro also happen?
Yeah but that’s only natural. The original interaction came from Milton reaching out under the impression that 1 was going pro. Everyone assumed it and Milton at that point had Miami high on his list and still does. But it was no different from the convo king has had with any other QB since joining the acc. He’s even text with Trevor Lawrence.

Next years draft class at QB is basically Howell, Slovis, and Rattler if he declares. Beyond those guys it falls to Bo Nix and guys like that... I think a lot of NFL GMs would rather draft a playmaker like King than a dud like Nix. He’ll never be an NFL difference maker vs King who might be.

Give the NFL an extra year to evolve and it might be a better fit and go in a weaker draft class.

For the same reasons.. I completely expect Phillips to declare. He’s played himself into the first round in this weak edge class. 0 doubt in my mind he’s picked in round 1 this year. I’d also say he’s better than Rousseau early in their NFL careers.
Don’t know how weak it is. I seen about 5 or 6 DEs projected to go 1st round.

Kaaya made a cool million in the league. Staying an extra year wouldn’t have changed where he was drafted.
Signed to a four year deal, he was booted from team to team within months never seeing the field and ended his career in a year. He could have done that AFTER competing for an ACC title, but no…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, he told all of us that the last 3 games, if you've been watching.
Not saying he's definitely back but he also came to miami to focus on music industry. So he probably wants to complete the program. Also, have you noticed that he hasnt committed to a senior bowl like Roche did. That could be a hint that he is still undecided

Advertisement
Not saying he's definitely back but he also came to miami to focus on music industry. So he probably wants to complete the program. Also, have you noticed that he hasnt committed to a senior bowl like Roche did. That could be a hint that he is still undecided
Dude can always come back and get his degree with his NFL millions. You guys are kidding yourselves.

Advertisement
Back