DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
will never root for losses and will always support the U whether its run by flake james and the band of trustees from mcdonalds. its my escape from the real world. i know well never ever win at an elite level again, so who the **** cares. just use it as entertainment bc life goes on. if the canes are what you love, youll be there on saturdays supporting them and well get disappointed again and at the end of the day, our lives wont change bc they won or lost.

Advertisement
The games suck but the tailgating is still awesome.

Can I renew green lot and watch the games there?

Advertisement
I'm certainly not advocating that anybody give this program another dime but the sad truth (as many have said) is that attendance isn't that big of a deal. College football almost mirrors MLB in this instance with revenue sharing.

We could lose 20000 season ticket holders next year and would still have the ACCNetwork money plus the Adidas money plus the ACC revenue sharing etc etc.

I'm a Pittsburgh Pirate fan and know this drill beyond well. I'm going to have a stroke one day and just be found drooling and muttering about if only Mark Cuban or Mario Lemieux could buy the Canes....

I'm renewing. I enjoy the games, other than the inept stadium.

This is not college football. That could not have been more glaring after yesterday's game. In actual college football you absorb a loss like that and wobble around campus, along with thousands of others. You go back to your old haunts, whether on campus or nearby. You commiserate with others on campus.

At our joke situation you get stuck on NW 27th Avenue and still can see the stadium 90 minutes after game's conclusion. After all, there's no such thing as actual moving traffic.

So you're completely fine with and enjoy the product on the field, but not the literal Super Bowl tier stadium?

What in the ****

Advertisement
I'm certainly not advocating that anybody give this program another dime but the sad truth (as many have said) is that attendance isn't that big of a deal. College football almost mirrors MLB in this instance with revenue sharing.

We could lose 20000 season ticket holders next year and would still have the ACCNetwork money plus the Adidas money plus the ACC revenue sharing etc etc.

I'm a Pittsburgh Pirate fan and know this drill beyond well. I'm going to have a stroke one day and just be found drooling and muttering about if only Mark Cuban or Mario Lemieux could buy the Canes....
I knew there was another one somewhere. I'm not a Pirate fan by birth, but by choice. Go figure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back