DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
I see you Flake.

Lol. Love it.

To recap, for those of you who haven't been following this thread:
-Someone posted a thread trying to convince folks not to renew their season tickets
-A bunch of folks who were not planning on renewing have happily chimed in
-Anyone who claimed they would be renewing was immediately shouted down as an enabler, a loser, etc.

So, like everything else that CIS touches, the thread was a total failure.

Who could've foreseen that the meatheads on this board are not very skilled at the art of persuasion???

The truth!!!!!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the billboard and banner for game one sport! Oh and also enjoy the empty stadium and manure Diaz and his **** Warner staph infection $hitting the bed again. And enjoy flushing your money down the toilet next season. 👍 lol us real fans will enjoy when Manure Diaz himself gets flushed down the toilet with your season ticket money. Lmao

Advertisement

Attachments

• F9DDAAA9-55ED-4874-A4D1-EB828FB6EB16.jpeg
    F9DDAAA9-55ED-4874-A4D1-EB828FB6EB16.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Just got an email from the assistant AD of sales and marketing. "How do feel about the current state of the Miami program? I know that's a loaded question but we appreciate your opinion. Also how likely are you to keep your suite tickets for 2020?" LOL I think I need to wait a while before responding, it's not his fault.

Advertisement
Yeah this 26 year old self really getting weak🤣🤣. Have a blessed weekend bro..don’t swallow too much 🍆..try some *****
Lmao My 39 year old @ss has fvcked and forgotten more pu$$y then you’ve ever had green horn and you can take that to the bank sport! Stop pretending that your not cozying up with @nystateofmind this weekend in the rainbow section of south beach. Lol better not let Kenneth find out or its your @ss sport, in more then one way if you know what I’m saying! 😂🤣

Lmao My 39 year old @ss has fvcked and forgotten more pu$$y then you’ve ever had green horn and you can take that to the bank sport! Stop pretending that your not cozying up with @nystateofmind this weekend in the rainbow section of south beach. Lol better not let Kenneth find out or its your @ss sport, in more then one way if you know what I’m saying! 😂🤣
Woah, woah.

Friends!

Please.

No fighting.

Lmao..even @nystateofmind says your too *** for him..and that’s saying a lot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back