DO Not Renew Your Tickets

Advertisement
I'm renewing. I enjoy the games, other than the inept stadium.

This is not college football. That could not have been more glaring after yesterday's game. In actual college football you absorb a loss like that and wobble around campus, along with thousands of others. You go back to your old haunts, whether on campus or nearby. You commiserate with others on campus.

At our joke situation you get stuck on NW 27th Avenue and still can see the stadium 90 minutes after game's conclusion. After all, there's no such thing as actual moving traffic.

ill be there next year. graduated from there and not turning my back on the school that i love. you dont want to support the school, go find another team or worse, become a gator fan. better yet, support the school you actually graduated from. wont miss you.

ps -- fire manny

Advertisement
ill be there next year. graduated from there and not turning my back on the school that i love. you dont want to support the school, go find another team or worse, become a gator fan. better yet, support the school you actually graduated from. wont miss you.

ps -- fire manny

Feel free to do that. This alum isn't renewing my season tickets, I'll keep my basketball ones though(May even upgrade with the money I'm saving from not having football seats), because at least James hasn't been able to ruin it, and it looks like L is going to get that back up and running after a little slow period(For his standards). You can love the school, and not throw money at a product that isn't worth your time. Miami football is awful, and the athletic department brass sees no point in trying to improve it. Miami managed to blow a golden hiring opportunity last offseason, choosing to settle for a guy like Diaz. I'm not supporting that trash.

If the school continues to let Blake James steal a paycheck, I may just pull out of the athletic department altogether, and up my donations to the College of Arts and Sciences and the Law School. I don't reward failure, especially when that failure isn't acknowledged or corrected.

Advertisement
My brother isn’t renewing his season tix. Too expensive for the product. Sad but true

I don't blame him. It would be a different case if this team played hard, but wasn't talented. That's one thing, but this team has decent talent and underachieves, and doesn't look prepared. EVER. Why would anyone want to watch such a crappy product?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't buy merch and don't donate. Those of you that have traditionally donated you WILL eventually get a call or an email about it....that's your chance to let them have it.
I also won't wear the stuff I have. If the admin wants me to advertise for free, then don't embarrass me for doing so.

Advertisement
Back