DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point they'd be doing Morrono a favor by cutting him loose. If he ever decides to show his scaley lizard face here again these jackals will rip his limbs off, and I'll be right there applying boots to the stubs where his limbs used to be.

This little gator puke really Fredo'd poor Pete. Pete's gotta give him a kiss on the cheek and send him out on the boat.

At this point they'd be doing Morrono a favor by cutting him loose. If he ever decides to show his scaley lizard face here again these jackals will rip his limbs off, and I'll be right there applying boots to the stubs where his limbs used to be.

This little gator puke really Fredo'd poor Pete. Pete's gotta give him a kiss on the cheek and send him out on the boat.

OxozoC.gif

The display yesterday was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, guys like Marrero are a new breed of South Florida slimeballs, who don't really care about UM--they'll support anyone from South Florida, even if they're making plays for UF or FSU. It's disgusting really but it's a trend with the kids who are way too obsessed with recruiting.

I wish I could make an Alpo comparison to erick, but I wouldn't wanna sully Alpos sterling reputation putting him in the same league as a gator.

Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid getting all the hate but if my pal played for Tottenham there's no way I'd be praising those mugs. It would be the last thing I'd do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The display yesterday was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, guys like Marrero are a new breed of South Florida slimeballs, who don't really care about UM--they'll support anyone from South Florida, even if they're making plays for UF or FSU. It's disgusting really but it's a trend with the kids who are way too obsessed with recruiting.

South Florida, bro. That's all that matters, bro.

Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

Calling a high school kid a ****ty writer makes you a ****ty person.

Why?
It is never too early to learn the truth and, yes, he sucks.
If I was a Columbus grad, I would not want him to publicly share that is his alma-mater.

If i have to explain why then there is no hope for you. We are talking about a teenager for Christ sakes.

He's An aspiring journalist - I believe he graduated HS already? Sorry, but his writing needs to tighten up a bit more if he wants to continue down his path. He's been sloppy lately and citing his age (he's not THAT young) is a lame excuse imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Late to the party but **** son, that's some of the most pro UF slobbin' string of Tweets I've ever seen. Let this be a lesson for you kid but in any case prepare thy **** for the next time you post.

Lmfao this had me dying laughing.. good stuff

Advertisement
Back