DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

Advertisement
Hang this kid by the nut sack then dump the body on alligator alley.. smh his reputation is forever ruined on this site!!! Don't want to read anymore butt plug talk from this Gaytor! :banned2:

Advertisement
His silence just shows what a slimy snakey little ****** he is.

Dmoney, Pete, do the right thing, get this traitor the **** off this prestigious site.

Marrero is worthless...get rid of the little ****. He can slurp Henderson and the Gaturds in the open.

Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

Calling a high school kid a ****ty writer makes you a ****ty person.

Why?
It is never too early to learn the truth and, yes, he sucks.
If I was a Columbus grad, I would not want him to publicly share that is his alma-mater.

If i have to explain why then there is no hope for you. We are talking about a teenager for Christ sakes.

He's An aspiring journalist - I believe he graduated HS already? Sorry, but his writing needs to tighten up a bit more if he wants to continue down his path. He's been sloppy lately and citing his age (he's not THAT young) is a lame excuse imo.

A kid who just graduated High School has to improve his skills for the profession he is aspiring to be? Stop the press! Using the excuse of him being a Gaytor fan as an excuse to attack this kid personally and professionally is a lame excuse. Who's really the mature adult here?

Why?
If I was a Columbus grad, I would not want him to publicly share that is his alma-mater.

If i have to explain why then there is no hope for you. We are talking about a teenager for Christ sakes.

He's An aspiring journalist - I believe he graduated HS already? Sorry, but his writing needs to tighten up a bit more if he wants to continue down his path. He's been sloppy lately and citing his age (he's not THAT young) is a lame excuse imo.

A kid who just graduated High School has to improve his skills for the profession he is aspiring to be? Stop the press! Using him being a Gaytor fan as an excuse to attack this kid personally and professionally is a lame excuse. Who's really the mature adult here?

The general premise is that he's one of the main faces for CiS while constantly slurping over the gaytes. I don't know how you could not see the problem there.

Thing is, if Marrero was a really good writer that brought great material to the board, then him being a gator fan wouldn't be as MUCH of an issue. But when your writing isn't all that great and you proceed to continuously suck off the gator teet, you're going to get this reaction.

Advertisement
Sad part is, he's coming across as a little jock sniffer, the kind that athletes laugh at.

I doubt he and Henderson are actually "boys", or even real friends, just same high school acquaintances. But sadly, apparently Marrero has talked himself into a fantasy that him and Henderson are actually boys, and he's lost all contact with reality.

Athletes just laugh at kids like him. He's making a real fool of himself.

Last edited:
Not surprised he hasn't shown face ITT.

I can assure you he's ruined himself here. It's a shame, but he'll never be able to post here and not be shredded. If CIS has proven anything it's that we have guys who never relent. He should change his account name to Derrick Marrero and act like he's a new guy.

Thing is, if Marrero was a really good writer that brought great material to the board, then him being a gator fan wouldn't be as MUCH of an issue. But when your writing isn't all that great and you proceed to continuously suck off the gator teet, you're going to get this reaction.

He could be the second coming of Mitch Albom, and he'd get killed for inhaling gator junk. If he was a loyal Cane I'd gladly overlook his sloppy infantile writing.

He could be the second coming of Mitch Albom, and he'd get killed for inhaling gator junk. If he was a loyal Cane I'd gladly overlook his sloppy infantile writing.

Advertisement
When we play uf in 19 Marrero is going to wear a number 5 half um half uf jersey with the name Carterson on the back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Marrero isn't fired by end of business day I'm cancelling my subscription.

Advertisement

Why?

A kid who just graduated High School has to improve his skills for the profession he is aspiring to be? Stop the press! Using the excuse of him being a Gaytor fan as an excuse to attack this kid personally and professionally is a lame excuse. Who's really the mature adult here?
It's the only excuse you need and the only one that matters.

Marrero has managed to make every wrong decision possible in his short little tenure here. If he stays on I need him to tell me what the secret to that type of job security is.

Marrero has managed to make every wrong decision possible in his short little tenure here. If he stays on I need him to tell me what the secret to that type of job security is.

On top of being terrible at what you do

Let's get this to 100 upvotes! Think I remember reading in the site bylaws DMoney and Pete had to agree to our demands if a thread hit that threshold.

Advertisement
Back