DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

Advertisement
Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

Calling a high school kid a ****** writer makes you a ****** person.

I'm surprised that some **** Troll hasn't come on this site or an open site like WEZ and posted how a CIS writer is a **** fan.

Not a good look guys...not a good look.

This kid could make this site a laughingstock.Kid needs to go.

He obviously doesn't mind rubbing it right in your face and the faces of all the Cane fans that visit this site cause he's not afraid to openly choose to show he's a **** fan as witnessed by his twitter header.I'd think if you guys were going to choose someone as a protege to write for a Cane site you'd at least hire a Cane fan.

Ideally they'd start with someone who could write.

Advertisement
My only issue with firing Marrero would be with the inevitable calls to replace him with Mario Cristobal.

Last edited:
He's been sloppy in his writing over some time and he comes out with this nonsense? It's one thing to have good friends on rival schools - I get it. But it's a whole separate issue when you're hamming it up with gator nation while you are a face of a canes website.

Advertisement
While it was not what we would want to see from any Canes writer, its still free speech fellas.

If decisions here are made by popular vote this kid would have been banned from this site yesterday. But that's not the case. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

If decisions here are made by popular vote this kid would have been banned from this site yesterday. But that's not the case. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

And everyone is exercising that right to let him know that **** don't fly around here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No one is stopping him from being a Gator lover

Just go work for the Gator site then

Advertisement
While it was not what we would want to see from any Canes writer, its still free speech fellas.

Here's another candidate for stupidest post of the year...

Sorry it got your panties wet. Well, not really. I honestly couldnt give two ***** what anonymous neanderthals on the internet write. Write D$ to tack it to the top, if it makes you feel better.

Here's another candidate for stupidest post of the year...

Sorry it got your panties wet. Well, not really. I honestly couldnt give two ****s what anonymous neanderthals on the internet write. Write D$ to tack it to the top, if it makes you feel better.

What is stupid is not that he is using his right to free speech.Thats what everyone that is objecting to his actions are also doing.

What is stupid is he is a writer for a CANE site.Not sure what you do but when you go into work tomorrow try wearing a t-shirt with the name of your biggest competitor on it and rant and rave to your bosses about how great that competitor is and see where that gets you.

Coming out a gator fan AND he's an absolute dog **** writer. And that's being disrespectful to dog ****. Kid brings no value to your site. He's young, but lesson learned. You can't go against your reader base and be a ****ty writer and live to fight another day.

Calling a high school kid a ****ty writer makes you a ****ty person.

Why?
It is never too early to learn the truth and, yes, he sucks.
If I was a Columbus grad, I would not want him to publicly share that is his alma-mater.

Calling a high school kid a ****ty writer makes you a ****ty person.

Why?
It is never too early to learn the truth and, yes, he sucks.
If I was a Columbus grad, I would not want him to publicly share that is his alma-mater.

If i have to explain why then there is no hope for you. We are talking about a teenager for Christ sakes.

Advertisement
Back